Terror against Muslims

Tell them Allah is an twisted disfiguring of countless gods that went before, monotheism is a hoax, that the magick space rock was stolen from pagans who at least had the honesty to dance around it naked, and Mo was a literary invention. Then tell me how integrated they get.

Why would I intentionally disrespect their religious beliefs?

Just because you can be an asshole doesn’t mean you should.

1 Like

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19397092_10155549996004078_7335983407743880973_n.jpg?oh=e7189272860f2f7efa1d1e9d79c1d817&oe=59D06F7F

So they aren’t really friends. A friend is someone you can express your thoughts honestly with. Clearly you wouldn’t be comfortable doing that. Plus, you know, an understandable concern regarding beheading.

Have you ever sat down and talked to a Muslim about Islam?

Only a little, because I know they are easily upset and can not handle the truth.

Any fun plans for today?

Well, I was planning on sleeping for a while (having lots of great dreams lately) then having coffee while reading a little and fucking around with the people of CBT, then it will be off to work. That’s pretty much my work week, except for a few errands and I was thinking of getting to the courts today - what you call today, my tomorrow, or Thursday…maybe.

How about yourself?

1 Like

My back patio requires my attention so I will be tending to it tomorrow. Other than that, I have no plans.

I like pie.

1 Like

What do you have to go to court for? Sexual harassment? Anti-Muslim terror plot?

Basketball?

1 Like

Yes, he’s always banging on about going to the courts. No pics or video have ever been offered to support this troll. Lots of words, though.

The last time he posted a pic the lot of you poopooed on his snake.

Eh, they may have been right…or not. I dunno.

Next week looks like a good B-Ball weather week. If my lower back improves.

1 Like

Some people enjoy that sort of activity.

1 Like