Thank god for guns and free market health care!

GRAND FORKS, N.D. (AP) — A single mother who was found dead of gunshot wounds along with her three children had recently moved into a rental property in North Dakota and had been struggling to pay off medical bills.

Astra Volk, 35, and her children, 14-year-old Tyler Talmage, 10-year-old Aidan Talmage and 6-year-old Arianna Talmage, were found dead Thursday at their home in Grand Forks. Police went to the house after officials from Aiden and Arianna’s school requested a welfare check.

Police have not officially classified the killings as murder-suicide or explained what happened, citing the ongoing investigation, but they said all four died of gunshot wounds and a handgun was found in the house with the bodies.

They said they are not looking for any suspects.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mom-found-dead-3-kids-may-struggled-finances-133528620.html

Profit before people is the beginning of many a tragedy.

I wish them peace.

1 Like

Why, she had access to the best healthcare ever

What a fucking tragedy - srsly

The fucked up part is that I can understand it - I guess this sorry ass fucking country has me fucked up also

1 Like

neg

look at that big bag of candy…lol

I can understand it, too. Especially when you’re a mother and desperate to take care of your children. Throw mental illness and guns in, and you’re just fucked.

This country sucks.

They’re children Joe, and that’s Easter Candy probably got it at Church or School.

1 Like

no wonder her and her kids are all fucked up. look at the big bag of candy.

How many times you gonna post that?

Between Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas and Birthdays it’s a wonder how anyone survives childhood.

Joe’s old, he can’t even remember what he poasted two poasts prior.

huh?

exactly.