Thanks Obama - Virginia Woman's Xenophobic Tirade Against Latino Man Caught On Camera

The best was when she told the guy she was gona get her husband and the guy sez I AM SITTING RIGHT HERE

Thatā€™s high maint

she needs a week with me

DO NOT MARRY AN AMERICAN WOMAN!!!

Just donā€™t do it folks.

I have a feeling she wonā€™t be working at American for much longer.

But maybe United is hiringā€¦

4 Likes

This kind of shit in certain red states is having a real vogue.

Jesus Christ. Trump has made people feel they have carte blanche to act like monsters.

2 Likes

A month or so ago the cops here were having roundups in the ghetto that looked like some shit out of Jim Crow days.

1 Like

magaā€¦

People often wonder what women voted for Trump. Now I know.

A lot of white guilt on display on this thread. I agree, however, that she was rude.

Still, just one jelly bean out of 300 million.

Iā€™d guess, one jelly bean out of 36 million or so. But not the only one, just the one in THIS clip.

Rude? rude is bumping into someone and not saying excuse me, or talking over someone who is speaking to you, or not saying thank you. That woman is out of her mind.

3 Likes

Notice how when people rail against minorities, itā€™s one jelly bean out of millions, but when a minority misbehaves, itā€™s how they ALL are?

5 Likes

Exactly. EX-fucking-actly.

2 Likes

I would say that, the way she is dressed also indicates a baseline lack of respect. I really donā€™t miss seeing those goddamn flipflops in all the malls.

WTF? yer losin it

I was not railing against minorities, I was pointing out how this was a non story. Obviously one can find bigots in all racial and religious groups.

I have no interest in race, only in how easy it is for the puppet masters to manipulate people.

I didnā€™t say you were the one railing, but it was you who gave the jellybean metaphor.

Just sayin

2 Likes

I accept your surrender.:grin: