The Blue Cashew Folks are having a hatefest

most forums sites allow you to delete your account. i think it’s a flame site thing that they won’t let people do it. i posted my password at BH to get rid of my account cause i was so annoyed one day. i had a backup anyway. it was funny

SG will not believe you have stopped reading bc or sg, that is why they spamming their guest room with tears and spittle. nothing really else for them to do except actually post at their own board and they don’t want to. why they care if km has a website or not or where former sg members post now is a mystery, be happy with your new sg and shut up already

1 Like

I’ve never been into deleting accounts just because it fucks up all the old posts and replies… I don’t think this software will even let you delete like that…

They can believe whatever they want. Eventually, much like toddlers having tantrums, they’ll fall asleep on the floor, spread-eagle, with drool falling out of their mouths.

1 Like

With the other software, it just lists people as “guests” after they leave. They’re posts remain, but no one is able to jack that account nefariously.

That’s why I like having my accounts deleted, people have pretended to be me and posted heinous shit, like Farmer.

Fuck that, I’d prefer deletion.

1 Like

From FB: The parallels are uncanny to the topic of this thread.

I finally get it—why Trump’s base is so reliable and unmovable.

There was a peaceful BLM protest in the town next to mine on Sunday, but then a caravan of Trump supporters showed up to show the protesters who’s boss.

They got were shouting and screaming, going from one topic to the next with no rhyme or reason, no specific or coherent message, just a lot of fury and vitriol. And I finally got it—the reason Trump’s supporters are so steadfast. It’s not his policies they want or like, it’s that each and every one of them finally feels like he or she has permission to unleash his or her private, impotent rage (over whatever) and a target to aim it at (whatever “target de jour” Trump tells them). And now that they have it, come Hell or high water (in some cases, literally), they will not give it up

1 Like

The earlier version of the BC software did allow one to delete one’s account. Current version evidently does not, or they’ve set permissions that way. SMF forums are the same way, and SMF admins on flame and troll sites started denying that permission because “it messes up the game scores in the game section”

Also, it quickly became a power struggle where admins could abuse you in a variety of ways by hijacking your account, changing your username and avatar, and locking you out of some functions so you couldn’t fix that. Real Romper Room stuff.

2 Likes

Yeah, I see Roido has locked me out of my Profile section entirely, and changed my display name.

I’ll make him change my password as well, in a few hours.

1 Like

The impotence of irrational rage.

2 Likes

Joo did this to me at SG’z.

I would like to say that I hate Joo, but he has given me so much pleasure over the years. Jumping up and down on his bonce and making him use his safe sentence to me really cheers me up.

He’s very giving don’t you know, and who could not help but pinch and inevitably punch those chubby ickle cheeks.

He’s so cute!

1 Like

And then what happened?

3 Likes

At the new forum you will always have the option to delete your account.

Ppl get bored of this shit. I don’t own your content and if you feel the need to delete it, so be it.

I never understood why owners don’t respect their members enough to give them that choice, but that’s just me

1 Like

For people with no power, when they get a little bit, mostly perceived power in this context, it goes to their head.

There is no forum so great that I will humble myself over. I will not put up with any stupid display of “power”…how lame is that?

I have been in quite a lot since Saturday Kev, but all you lot seem to be talking about is Dovey and the SG’z.

And you won’t allow politics?

Politics is flaming, or roasting.

Dovey is already talking about herself in the third person, like she was born to own the board.

But of course. :slightly_smiling_face:

I like it when she gets her panties in a bundle about here. It means that what you are doing is right.

Politics is politics.

It’s the easiest form of debatable content and a crutch. It doesn’t work well in this community because this community is filled with morons who listen to whatever news media they align themselves with and parrot the exact same propaganda that media is dropping from the plane.

You were there at TRF when it went from politics to flaming. Politics just isn’t a viable topic to build a community around, imo.

And your right, the SG melty did take over for a few seconds, but we’re moving past that useless drivel. It’s like when you see a car crash, you go and tell ppl “hey, I saw a car crash” then go right back to whatever it is you were doing. In the long run, it really doesn’t matter to anybody but the ppl in the car crash.

Oh my God. :monkey: Kinda nice not being in Merica for the next few months.

2 Likes

Shuush, don’t tell her that.

I wouldn’t have known about this place if it wasn’t for that neanderthal. :joy::joy::joy: