The Blue Cashew Folks are having a hatefest

It’s not a crutch laddie, it’s reality. And everything else is just fucking flannel.

No-one is asking you to build a community around it, but acknowledging it would be a start. I am assuming you’re here to acknowledge your need to start and state your political bent.

Why are you here?

Probably. :grinning:

But this forum and the people on it, don’t have anything to do with any of them.

Unfortunately you do now. You see it was OK to ignore you as an irritant a few weeks ago, but you left, and so did I, and so did Flea and so did other members. I am sure you can see where I am going wiff dis.

Exactly! We haven’t been able to get many new users, we don’t really try. And their melties have brought us over a few people.

I think that’s pretty funny.

Yes, they have lost a viable forum with their bad decision making. So they’ll flop like a gutted fish on the pier for a bit.

Then it will die and they’ll say “well, I didn’t really care about this forum”. It’s my understanding that SG was Biggie’s ideas.

Funny that.

1 Like

So let them carry on regardless. They are mean and meaningless. It’s probably their two most endearing qualities.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGiQQXd6-ms

This is how I see dealing with them. They are ridiculous in their world view and then they melt down.

This chair HAS to work the way I want it to!!!

1 Like

I deal with them by acknowledging not what they are, but what they never evolved into.

Anyone who can see another human being’s suffering as an attempt to do nothing but gain a one up for it, is beyond redemption.

We can challenge the hypocrisy, but they don’t acknowledge hypocrisy… most of them don’t even know what it means.

We have a saying in Scotland, “they are more to be pitied than laughed at, I’m sure”.

I usually just kick their internet c***s in. I enjoy that more.

1 Like

I realize that they aren’t fully human. They exist from one angry and confused day to the next.

1 Like

Then you know what you already always knew.

1 Like

Truth is, empathy is a weakness, and THAT’S why they love Trump.

They don’t see empathy as the strength that it truly is.

2 Likes

I’m here because;

A. You are here
B. I refuse to register at other forums filled with racial, hate mongering idiots like at SG.

And C. Billbo is hilarious

With the way society is with cancel culture, I’m not trying to associate myself with a racist forum like SG that’s filled with racism. You can debate here and that’s more then you can get at other shit holes spewing their racial bullshit.

As for my political lean, the only lean I have comes in a cup, filled with gummy bears and sprite. I don’t get into that shit

2 Likes

See folks? Martini’s presence is NOT about me.

Yes, Cindy (formerly known as Billdo) is hilarious.

And you are welcome I’m sure…I just don’t want this site turned into a proxy troll.

Step carefully.

1 Like

I like it here, it’s an alternative.

Maybe I have intentions of recreating the wheel this community once was into something bigger. This place could actually be a part of it.

Back in the day during the whole BH vs FC heyday sure there was bickering, but never at this level of hatred.

And the hatred is one sided. Everyone else really doesn’t give a fuck what an unhinged little gaggle of socially backwards idiots do, or their vapid attempts at trying to control and dictate.

It would be dad if it wasn’t so funny

And what is it you think we have now, peace and goodwill spread throughout these lands?

I’m all for you being here, just still not convinced it’s for the reasons you convinced yourself with?

No worries, easily dealt with.

Did I say Welcome.

Welcome KM.

Bland, I grow on you like mold.

You know this :joy::joy:

I know, but it’s easily treatable.

3 Likes

And get a haircut. You’re amongst civilised posters now.

2 Likes

Facts not in evidence… I ain’t had a haircut since Feb and am starting to look like Einstein without the IQ

2 Likes