The Day Before the Procedure

Was that before or after they piped your colon?

Before - Iā€™m sure I was looking a little shaggy afterward.
Actually though - they had a very good anesthesiologist and I was not at all groggy when I woke.

The grog is hitting me now though. :wink: :tumbler_glass:

Not a great idea, might want to wait a couple of days before hitting the Elderberry

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: PppPTHHHHhhhbtHHHHHpT!

ezzzackly.

1 Like

How long was it?

Iā€™m glad to hear everything worked out in the end. :blush:

1 Like

Longer than average for a white guy. At least thatā€™s what they tell me.

You are not actually asleep when they do the procedure because they need you to be able to move your body. You simply donā€™t remember when you wake up.

Donā€™t worry, though, the nurses, doctors and anesthesiologist are highly trained and they understand that people say some foolish things while under and they will pretend that you were quite proper whilst under.:grin:

1 Like

Apparently I told them the truth about Wendy Hazen in 7th grade.

3 Likes

I play badminton with our local anesthesiologist.

1 Like

One of my surgeries at the VA i had this vague memory of being a complete asshole to the nurses in recovery, cursing and swearing and demanding something to drink etc, I went back to the OR area the next day to apologize, and the Nurse just smiled and laughed and told me i was a perfect gentleman.

3 Likes

1 Like

Whoa! Did the builders have access to Alien technology? Witness the perfect sun/bowl alignment.

Howā€™d it go?

Good - everyone was very nice.

Where you been? :frowning:

Glad all went well.

Last I read the place was closingā€¦Iā€™ve been around. :

It must be the solstice

If the designers were Druids, the moon would shine directly like that on MidsummerEve.

but Iā€™ll bet Midget had it covered. :tired_face:

2 Likes

Ok, with a setup like that, there just has to be a punchline.

How about "I just love the way he smacks his birdie. "

There should be but in reality he throws tantrums when he loses and you kinda want to punch him right in the shuttlecock.

1 Like

Are there several anesthesiologists in town, or does he have a monopoly on that particular racquet?

1 Like