The USA is unique!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf5_knrgeWk

Good god, we suck!

17 minutes? Ain’t nobody got time fo’ dat.

Précis s’il vous plaît

1 Like

You guys! The above idjit is a Dem who ran for the House as a progressive and stressed his belief in single payer. He won, and now refuses to vote for the single payer bill in Congress. The video shows a long and heart rending description by a mother of the death of her 20-year old daughter who was refused treatment due to her lack of health care. She turned out to have a blood clot in her leg, and it killed her.

The meeting is filled with people whose relatives died for lack of health care, and they all beg this sleaze bag to vote for single payer. He stands like a goddamn stone and then gives the same canned reason for not voting for single payer that Diane Corporate Whore Feinstein gives.

Primary them all. Every last one of them. They are bought and paid for by the insurance companies.

Excuse my preaching, but our country will continue on its descent into 3rd world country status unless each and every one of us is willing to start demanding that our reps be clean and not bought. We have to be willing to take the time to find out who is bought, and to at least make a damn phone call. Voting for a Dem is clearly no longer a solution. Most of them are bought.

Californians can start by calling Diane Feinstein and demanding that she vote for HR 676. I have even looked up the number for you: 202.224.3841.

The guy above is Ruben Kihuen from Las Vegas. You can call him, too. His DC number is overloaded. Call his Vegas office. 702-963-9360. I called and told them I would work to primary him if he votes against HR 676. I also called Feinstein’s office.

We have to start to care enough to spend, say, 1/100th of the time we spend posting here calling our reps.

I took the time to write out this post as a public service. Get off yer asses.

4 Likes

I watched enough of it last night to see what it was about, guy is obviously bought and paid for, I don’t think calling will do much good, he already took the dirty money.

Actually, I think the phone calls are scaring the shit out of these monsters. They know people are onto them. In most cases, you may be right. But some of them may actually turn to Bernie’s model for how to serve in Congress. Maybe this new guy Kihuen will smarten up. He’s not entrenched yet.

But, if they don’t, we can all make phone calls in favor of the progressive candidates who are primary-ing their asses.

1 Like