This dude is a born flamer

George Godwyn on FB

Ok, Dems, I know Nancy Pelosi is Sun Tzu and Machiavelli and your Stratego champ grandfather rolled into one. I get that, of course, that goes without saying. But after a day of watching Mueller do everything but hit Democrats over the head with a cartoon mallet labeled “IMPEACH HIM”, we really got to have a talk.

Dems, do your jobs.

Just last week Justin Amash, a Republican stated clearly and unequivocally the president should be impeached. He said he knows this because he read the Mueller report and then he walked people through what the report said and his reasoning behind the call for impeachment. He held a town hall specifically to educate the public on the contents of the report and the need to impeach.

So how about this? How about you lazy fucking chickenshit congressional Democrats and presidential candidates take a couple fucking days off sucking Netanyahu’s dick or figuring out how to blame Jeff Bezos for chattel slavery in the antebellum South and fucking READ THE FUCKING REPORT. Then, when you’ve READ THE FUCKING REPORT, how about you fucking find the internal fortitude to do what a CONSERVATIVE FUCKING REPUBLICAN HAS ALREADY DONE and FUCKING TELL PEOPLE THAT THE REPORT ITSELF ESTABLISHES SUFFICIENT REASON FOR IMPEACHMENT.

Do your FUCKING JOBS.

I know you thought the report was going to put Trump in a room having a satanic urine orgy with Putin and Kim Il Jong and Anton Chigurh and Gargamel and all the white people who call the police on black people for having picnics, I know you were depending on Bob Mueller to take you by the hand and point your dick at the urinal for you, I know you were depending on somehow avoiding any possible necessity for having a functioning spine, but aw, that’s just not things worked out.

And so, unfortunately, and I’m so sorry to have to tell you this, once again, it looks like you may have to DO YOUR GODDAMN JOBS.

You know how sometimes you’ve got a crush on someone, and you think they have a crush on you, and you sort of flirt with each other, and then the flirting becomes more and more intense, and then there is this period of time, this window, where something needs to happen, you’ve got to do something about it? If you don’t do something about it then, you just start looking like a creep and a chicken shit, right? You know how that works?

Yeah, guys, the window is closing, you look like creeps, and you are not going to get laid unless you do your FUCKING JOBS.

There’s an expiration date on this shit, twerps. You can’t fuck around like this indefinitely. While you twiddle your thumbs and pretend to be working on important legislation regulating toilet bowl size, Donald Trump is starting his own investigation, rallying his base, and solidifying the power of his office. Trust me, profiles in courage, watching you hide in the cloakroom tugging on your cocks is not rallying anyone.

People need to be educated? People need to be prepared? You know how many Democrats have held town halls about this? (Let me google that on the fake air computer I use when I already know the answer.) THERE ARE LIKE 2,000 OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS UP OUR MEDIA ASSES RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT EVERY FUCKING DAY. Why don’t you take all of that fucking free air time over the next month and start doing something about fucking Trump. Something more than offhand comments or answers to questions, like the FUCKING REPUBLICAN DID WHEN HE LIKELY DESTROYED HIS OWN CAREER AND HELD A FUCKING TOWN HALL TO CALL FOR THE LEADER OF HIS OWN PARTY TO BE IMPEACHED.

You fucking cowards. Do your jobs. Do your motherfucking jobs.

You are United States fucking Congressman, you are presidential candidates, you have the public’s attention. You do not need investigations, you do not need the unredacted report, you do not need a fucking foot massage or a booster seat or note from your doctor. Mommy isn’t going to let you stay home from school and it’s already 8:30.

There is nothing more important than this. There is a malignant, half-fascist lunatic in the White House and he is a fucking criminal. Every moment he sits behind that desk, with no official, formal, substantive censure, unrebuked, a little more of the institutional bulwark between us and true authoritarianism disintegrates. And a little more of the people’s faith in those institutions, the people’s faith in you, crumbles into the dirt with it.

Do your fucking jobs.

If people need to be educated, educate them. If they need to be prepared, prepare them. If they don’t understand, explain it to them. Take time out from your busy schedule of kissing hands and shaking babies and fucking make them understand. It’s your fucking job.

Mueller, another Republican, has given you everything single fucking tool you need to convince people. Now it’s on you.

It’s your job. Just do it. Like the fucking Republican guy did.

Do your jobs.

Do your jobs.

DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS.

2 Likes

Dat is fucking classic

You know how sometimes you’ve got a crush on someone, and you think they have a crush on you, and you sort of flirt with each other, and then the flirting becomes more and more intense, and then there is this period of time, this window, where something needs to happen, you’ve got to do something about it? If you don’t do something about it then, you just start looking like a creep and a chicken shit, right? You know how that works?