This is why the GOP wins

I wonder what Sanders supporters would say.

At any rate, I don’t believe that a union could have been formed without the EC. A state with a smaller population would never submit to the will of another state 1,000 miles away simply becauce it had a larger population.

He said right, not left. What is funny is that you people love to call others fascist and nazis, but when it comes to communism, which has killed more than WW2, it’s fair game right?

Let’s see, Venezuela, Nicaragua, North Korea, ALL are under some sort of communist regime, all aligned with leftism and yet, neonazis and your so called fascists are the real problem.

Seriously, in which fucking reality do you people live?

It doesn’t matter, we’re just going to wipe all that shit to history’s trash bin, just like we’re doing in Brazil right now.

Far out man, keep us posted, k?

1 Like

I already did,

Nothing else to add.

Who is calling for communism at this board?

Yeah, no one. Put your strawman argument back from whence you pulled it.

You’re not from here, you aren’t doing jack shit in the US. You’re an unwelcome foreigner.

Yes, they didn’t believe in democracy. I’m glad we an agree on that.

It’s what all your whining and wailing boils down to

Same retardation in colleges and young parties everywhere.

They don’t call it communism down in Venezuela either.

But it’s just the same fucking bullshit as always.

Just look down at your tent towns. Dementia everywhere, zombies clawing the door of Supreme Court, purple haired tardos hassling old men in public streets, the tail trying to wag the dog, basically.

And you’re right. You’re not calling for communism. You’re calling for pure parasitism sponsored by the state and the people willing to actually work for a living.

And don’t try to guess anything about me, you’ll fail miserably.

How is your sex life Rancid, are you getting any lately?

2 Likes

Why, are you offering? Sorry, don’t swing that way

I’m not guessing a damn thing. I would have to give a shit. I don’t.

You’re just a redneck from Brazil.

You couldn’t stay on topic. You went from the “People” will prevail to falling on your face when I stated the facts about the last election. So, you’re on a communism rant now.

You’re a joke.

4 posts were split to a new topic: DNS posts

Seems like you give a shit enough to answer, too

And you’re using the usual deflection of not being able to refute one single thing I said by attacking my words.

Doesn’t get any lamer than that.

They’re gonna wipe the floor with you dems in November. Is that on topic enough for you?

You were talking about the people prevailing. You deflected with your “communism” rant, child.

Yeah, obvious. You know nothing.

You should worry about the shithole you live in and not me.

1 Like

What people prevailing, woman?

This shit here is just like your morning show The Spew.

There’s no people prevailing

There’s no social justice

It’s just fatties bashing men and the system they don’t like

Your own comments you addled sow.

One of the things I noticed more about you retarded liberals here on these forums is how quickly you resort to insulting my country, contrary to all the anti-xenophobia and other politically correct garbage you losers love so much.

And I don’t expect a hypocritical ignoramus like you to understand that a country that’s bigger than the continental US is bound to have many good places for people to live in.

1 Like

If you had a brain you’d understand why. But you don’t.

You’re not even trying anymore, are you?

It’s just some canned generic low insult and another gulp on the soda bottle