This unemployed life is great

Never seen this site before, it gives you the whole family tree of a strain.

1 Like

If you ever go to the cookies store get their branded weed like Apples and Bananas, Gary Payton, Cheetah Piss, etc. not the other stuff they’re selling. The other stuff you can get all over Oregon/Portland.

Just one location?

Yep, 162nd and Halsey… almost Gresham.

1 Like

Cookies be yuuuge, they’re everywhere. Your store and also in Corvallis, vastly closer to me…and many other cities and towns all over this great country the white mens saved from the noncapital based native economic systems.

What a coincidence, I’m something of a Berner myself.

1 Like

I got an eighth of Kush Mints at 30% thc today for $30 at Trees on 102nd, nice top. I used to smoke jars of tops like this, need to get my grow game back on.

Got a couple pricey one gram tasters at Oregon’s Finest across from the convention center after getting my first vaccination. Bonkers is the one.

1 Like

I guess all good things must come to an end… the unemployed life has been totally amazing but it’s time to get back to selling dope… I just took a job hustling weed out a trap hole at my fav store. Start on Mon.

3 Likes

CONSUME.

Imagine not having an air fryer

Doing it right now, it’s easy for me

The horror…the horror…

I’m eaiting my air fried taqutios as I type this.

I’ll alert the media.

…think of the satisfaction that you will feel paying taxes and helping to keep the government afloat. :rofl:

Glad to see that you found something. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

During the interview they told me the dress code is casual, no clothing with anything racist, homophobic, transphobic or “Republican” on them. lmfao

So it seemed really chill today, just hustling weed out a little hole in the window, checking ID’s, weighing it up, packaging it, running a register. It’s a super LGBT friendly type place, seemed laid back, chill. I guess if I’m going to have to work all damn day I should be surrounded by bins and big bags of weed. :slight_smile:

Also it’s really easy to get to on public transit. In the most dangerous neighborhood in Portland lol.

2 Likes