Those of you that haven't been around the boards forever

If you’re not a longtime member or one of the BY people that joined the forum, just so you know, if you want to come here and be a jerk or show how big of a dumbfuck you are, I’ll ban you just like that… I don’t care. :slight_smile:

Valerie and Sweet Tea are gone, if anyone else wants banned let me know. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Rebel Yell is gone too, just cleaning house… If you want to spend your time here spouting republican party bullshit the whole time go to some other fucking site where someone that might actually care might actually see your tripe. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I reckon cleaning house is a necessity every now and then!

1 Like

When Wee Willy did seem to be on here yesterday, and this n00b that called herself “rebelyelp” showed up, I htought you’d banned Wee Willy again, either that or he was too stupid to remember his login…but then I see Wee Willy was in here this morning. Oh well.

I’ve always thought whenever a bunch of “unrelated” alts all show up at the same time, there is mischief afoot. Couple of well timed swings of the Hammer and things usually chill right out. :coffee:

I just saw this…it’s probably best. Boob was hysterical at the end.

I don’t think the “boob” meme has gotten the hammer, yet.

Oh. I can’t tell one of those boobs from the other. They are exactly the same.

I’m surprised Valerie is.still around. The.most racist meme on the board.

Valerie did get the boot.

BILLDO SHITS ON THOR!! HE WILL SWING THE HAMMER OF RIGHTEOUSNESS!!

4 Likes

4 Likes

it’ll be 9 years this december since the yahoo boards were liquidated

I don’t think you should have done that. But hey - I’m just a minor role player so what matter?

[quote=“Oak, post:10, topic:8587, full:true”]
Oh. I can’t tell one of those boobs from the other. They are exactly the same.

[/quote]Well matched boobs is key.

I don’t know why but I renewed the domain name the other day for another year.

I think I’m going to ditch the news style front of the site though and the old forum which all run on the same server. Mostly because I never update the front end and it’s costing me an extra $20 a month. The old forum is on that server too so it will go as well, so if you want anything off of it, now’s the time to get to gettin.

Well, there’s 3 and a half or 4 years I’ll never get back.

Tragedy it was

None of the best sitcoms make a 10th year.

I thought Sweet Tea was nice btw.