Those of you that haven't been around the boards forever

1 Like

Wah!

Jeff isn’t a longtimer and he isn’t a BYer. He is a Republican asshole. He.comes from a board where “trolling” isn’t allowed.

Why is he here?

probably so he can make more posts before I ban him for 10,000 days.

Awesome!

Afraid of Jeff?

Dislike is not fear. I’m not the one that changes what I say dependent on whom the audience is at any given moment.

He’s an internet badass.

Isn’t that your approach to anyone/everyone who disagrees with you? They get an insulting label?

This from the drual whose very first started thread was to call people here “m0r0ns”.

2 Likes

You came here issuing insults. So did the Mr. Mouseman, what the hell?

The retard is strong with them.

Jeez…Jeff (aka Mouseman) admitted he came to the boards talking shit about Mexicans and then saying he would have behaved differently if he knew there was one of us Hispanics here…

Hence…Mr Mouseman…afraid of everything unless they’re on the interwebs…

It actually tickles me…

Does this mean he wouldn’t be on his nigger rant if he thought there was a black person here? I don’t believe it when he says he would have behaved differently, not for a second.

I don’t believe the BS he’s spewed on a few occasions on how he is really sort of a lib, but when he first came here he decided we were some sort of a libby commune, so he decided to actlike a con, just to shake things up or something.

I don’t think I can fairly answer that…he did try to apologize to me at the time. But, how can one accept an apology if it was issued just because “I was caught”. Not because “I am sincerely sorry”?

I sometimes identify as black - or am thought to possibly be at least part black by some.

Rachel is that you?!

I have always considered you a black man. Actually you are like half my black friends.

1 Like

Hazelwood said he was African-American, once.

Do you buy that?