Thread for the daily mass shooting

He is so delusional, it’s just not funny any more.

Was it ever funny?

That’s hot.

OK, 2 Dead may not qualify for the coveted Mass Shooting Title, but the gun-person is still loose, so there’s still time people, don’t give up hope!

Call me a racist if you want, but south of the border is a sea of violence, corruption and stupidity I wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole.

~A Canadian (sorry, eh)

But it does qualify for the “Good Thing He Had a Gun” title, so, yeah, #MAGA!

Authorities are not identifying the suspect in the California veterans home hostage standoff or the three women who were killed.

Napa County Sheriff John Robertson told reporters Friday night that authorities were still working to notify their relatives.

The bodies were discovered at about 6 p.m. after the suspect entered a part of the veterans home that houses The Pathway Home.

It is a privately run program that treats veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars with post-traumatic stress disorder

Authorities have said that the women were employees of The Pathway Home.

Officials have said the suspect exchanged gunfire with a deputy at the center and took the women hostage at about 10:30 a.m.

Oh what a tangled web the USA weaves

This sentiment is one shared by many Canadians.

A gunman who killed three hostages at a California veterans home Friday before taking his own life was reportedly a decorated soldier who had been kicked out of the home’s PTSD program.

This is what I mean by the USA’s tangled web.

I thought that’s what pickup trucks were for.

1-year-old girl among 4 apparent Brooklyn shooting victims

So so so sad :frowning:

And when they ban the guns, like in places like California, Chicago and DC, crime will still be there. More people will.die but eventually people will realize knives kill people too, And just like the UK, they’ll ban knives and have knive buy back programs. And what point do we stop infringing on our freedoms? At what point do we deal with the REAL problem?

Guns are the scapegoat for the liberal agenda, dubbed as “Control”.

Show me a country with a total ban on guns that ended up with

1. No totalitarian government
  2. No further scapegoats (IE knife bans/buybacks)