Thread for the daily mass shooting

TROUT12 hours ago
Last year, guns killed: 4 people in Japan 8 in Great Britain 21 in Sweden 34 in Switzerland 42 in West Germany 52 in Canada 58 in Israel 33,588 in the United States. God Bless the 2nd Amendment, God Bless the NRA and God Bless our President. ~Voters of America

Only 58 in Israel?

They must be cooking the books.

But are freedom goes up to 11!

I’m going to have to call bullshit on the Canadian number. According to Statsitics Canada, the official body that tallies these things, in 2015, there were 178 firearm-related homicides. The lowest reported since 1995 has been 134 in 2013 with the highest being 224 in 2005. Are we supposed to believe that gun deaths dropped that drastically and we didn’t hear about it? Doubtful.

Stats Can hasn’t released the 2016 figures yet.

still stacks up about the same compared to US gun deaths! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah we prefer to stab and beat people up here. Call us old fashioned.

Club any seals lately? :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t say I have. It’s better than shooting them.

If gun owners can have all the deadly weapons they want then it’s my right to smoke all the dangerous marijuana I want.

I have to say, I do think guns are the weapons of cowards. Gun toters are no more than vandals, doing their work under cover, unable to face their victims on equal terms - short of a high-noon walkdown, of course…

Something we agree on.

Is it surprising that the first person he shot was a woman who had a restraining order against him?

Not considering women are statistically much more likely to be victims of gun violence.