Time for Trump to pay the piper?

First, Bill Clinton.

Say what?

You want Clinton to resign from the presidency?

You may recall that unsuccessful attempts were previously made to remove him from office WHEN HE WAS in office. Of course, that was nearly two decades ago.

What does Clinton have to do with Trump today?

1 Like

Noe, Thomas Jefferson first!

Please, don’t be willfully ignorant. This is 2017. Franken just stepped down from his current position. Trump did worse, so how is he entitled to continue working on the taxpayer dime, in 2017?

Clinton’s a pig, but he’s not an office holder, FFS.

PS, some people are calling for a re-evaluation of charges against Clinton. I agree with them. But first, the Sitting Pig in Chief, because this is 2017.

BTW, Perhaps Clarence Thomas should be impeached. I mean, he still has his job, and he is clearly a Pig of Massive Proportions (PoMP)

3 Likes

3 Likes

Agreed, but hang Clinton first. Preferably both Clinton’s

Now you’re just being stupid.

1 Like

I’d quibble with stupid but “mindlessly unaware of what’s in the Kool-Aid” is okay.

1 Like

If we’re going to go around hanging people who have abused their office, this is the order I would suggest:

1. Pence (then appoint a reasonable VP)
  2. Trump
  3. Cheney
  4. W Bush
  5. All the rest of the key W folks, Rove, Rumsfeld, etc.
  6. HW Bush, if he hasn’t croaked by then
  7. Anyone left over from the Reagan debacle
  8. Bill Clinton (for Glass-Stegall repeal, welfare reform, his prison bullshit, NAFTA, and his corporate whoring)

Hillary doesn’t have to die because she never became POTUS. But she should prolly go to prison for being a corporate whore of the highest order and for rigging the Dem primaries.

Or, I don’t know. Maybe, if we get all the others, she should join them in the end. She might be lonely without them.

I’d settle for Roy Moore not being elected as a start.

1 Like

Never mind…WK already posted it.