Today After Fishing - Huge Horsefly Thing

It didn’t bite me.

That fly was meant to evolve and become a truly superior race of environmentally respectful beings and you destroyed it. Unconscionable.

1 Like

But it had a dark appearance, so Holliday is ok with destroying it.

1 Like

Um - it was attacking me and I gave it several opportunities to cease and desist, but it did not comply with my gentle requests.

2 Likes

In reply #2 you were talking about whole categories of fly, not individually behaving flies.

Flyist!

Statement of facts, italicized friend.

Many bigots believe this about their beliefs.

I’ll send you a box of Deer Fly you can take in to love and cherish, Deer Fly lover.

1 Like

Yes, kill the flying thuga, doc

Next thing you know it’ll be writing rap and electing presidents

Flies are evil - it is well known.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H08yYqGCTiM

Not to mention Lord of the Flies

You mean tehWabbit.

There are remedies for your butthurt.

NO YOUPS! :laughing:

man I had a bunch of mini pumpkins sitting outside on a table, look out there and there’s tons of horseflies all over them… a hoarde of horse flies, they were fucking stacking on top of each other in places, it was gross… I hosed them away then did what I had meant to do a couple days ago and soaked the pumpkins in some bleach water… then I’m going to store them on some shelves in the basement after they dry.

Did you grow them? What is the end product of the bleaching and drying?

The bleach water is just to kill molds etc on the outside of them to store for a few months, not enough to bleach them and in my case, a bunch of fly shit I guess.

They look something like this…

1 Like

And you can store those for months?

they say a few months if you give them a little soak in bleach water and put them on like a wood shelf in a cool dry spot.

Now all you need to do is get a largish sling shot set up on your roof, and you’ll be ready to celebrate yer Halloween festivities.

“Happy fucking Halloween you little cocksuckers!”

2 Likes