Today's Funny: Steve Bannon in jail

i gotcher MAGA right here Bannon!

1 Like

1 Like

This is great!

1 Like

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

1 Like

I’m sure Trump had absolutely no knowledge that this was taking place.

/s

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hey, wasn’t Lokmar bragging a while ago at SG about donating money for this misadventure?

I bet he feels like a totalled fucking moran right about now.

1 Like

I doubt he has developed that sense of self-awareness yet.

2 Likes

That is so true!

I think Lotus has started a thread about the Bannon caper but probably doesn’t know about Leakmore’s “special” relationship with this fund. I thought about making an effort to engage him, but doubt I’d accomplish much.

1 Like

Maybe you could PM her to links to LowKey’s statements, if they are on that board?

One could make a blanket statement, “I bet all those Trump humpers that donated money to this scam, are feeling extra stoopit today”

1 Like

Again, that would require some minimum amount of self-awareness. For many, coming to such a realization would be too painful, so doubling down usually follows.

2 Likes

“Just think about those people* that actually handed money over to these cheap hustlers”

poor saps* optional.

1 Like

Yea, I’ll have to post something. Also they have an @ feature now, if it still works.

Turns out Lotus did call Lok out in her OP, but Oak stirred the thread up so I hadda pile on too.

2 Likes

So Lotus Bud posts there where Oak’s at but she refuses to post here because Oak’s here? Did I miss something? She must secretly be in love with Deport.

It’s a mystery to me also. I suspect it’s that there’s no one here to fight with, and SG has a passel of right wing nut jobs.

3 Likes

They should feel stupid ALL the time

3 Likes