Todays Funny

Okay, and what does it say?

Planes burn jet fuels and release carbon dioxide and water vapor (typically hot) and it’s released into very high altitudes - typically cold. Condensation become exhaust…like what the fuck comes out of the tail pipe in a car during cold weather.

Fucking eh, this is basic science.

Yes, but your basic science has a harder time explaining nuances in contrails, nuances that are often pointed out as showing that some contrails are just contrails but others are evil chemtrails.

However, just to aggravate @Billdo I’ll dig up some of the science I had in mind and post it here. In this German study, it is shown that some jet engines are more efficient than others and have a cooler exhaust temperature.

I’d like some hard science that proves that someone is trying to poison us out of the sky and for what specific reason?

Like human beings don’t do enough fucked up shit already?. What purpose would it serve?

Ending the “gay plague”? Can anyone give me a logical explanation?

1 Like

Bueller?

2 Likes

halp

1 Like

You’re screwed bro.

1 Like

1 Like

I can up the ante

FB_IMG_1534458824903

1 Like

Maybe not “funny” but I thought it was cute, She meets her famous meme.

1 Like

Who said it was to poison people - not I - it cud be weather control or whatever

Anyone who thinks they are caused by commercial or military aviation has a screw loose

Weather control or whatever

And people that understand heat and cold and altitude have loose screws.

lmfao:rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

Here we go again It’s Pool Party Paula.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah this is fucking normal - LMAO @ that

What’s that, the sky over O’Hare?

Seriously, you do not see contrail patterns like that in the Yukon, or west Texas.