Trolling points awarded

2 Likes

He looks so life like!

1 Like

They both look trans to me, very trans.

2 Likes

She’s even got the big adams apple hider going on… and Donna Jr is just like his orange mama… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She has the sunken in man eyes, he has the girl face…

That’s what people are saying on Twitter. Does he call her step-mom in bed?

3 Likes

He looks like she has her thumb up his ass.

She looks like a wax figure with its thumb up his ass.

4 Likes

I guess she could not be but I think she is a trans person, she has had a lot of plastic surgery I’m sure… but wow look at that powerful neck and you can see her straight across collar bone and there’s just so many masculine qualities about her. even with all the surgery.

The transphobic society at large only thinks of the obvious trans people when they hear the word but in reality a lot of the celebrities etc. they think are hot women are trannies… and the same with the guys… there are just as many FtM trans people. They grow beards, get big muscles…

In my opinion she’s definitely trans… hilarious how republicans want to be bathroom monitors but don’t even notice that all their 'hot" Faux News women are all trans… you can’t make this shit up…

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kimberly-guilfoyle-leaving-fox-news-145119373.html

Is that the one who’s currently Donnie Jr.s Golden Shower?

1 Like

Yep

I just remember all the republicans bragging about how hot these faux news chicks are… LMFAO

1 Like

Yup, they’d always drag out the least attractive lib women,and then compare them to the mini skirted bleached blonds on Fox.

1 Like

who were born guys lol…

1 Like