Trump supporter Trumpsout and stabs 2 strangers on the train

2 killed in stabbing on MAX train as man directs slurs at Muslim women, police say

Good god. That’s insane.

The religion of pieces strikes again. Fucking Christians

3 Likes

these alt-right, MAGA, & deplorable groups are desperate and clearly dangerous. It goes back to their upbringing and we need to know how and where they were radicalized.

5 Likes

We need to put all the Trumptards in Fema camps, just until we can figure out what is going on.

1 Like

Deport them all, and build that damn wall so they can’t come back in!

1 Like

You know that pretty soon this is going to be come more common than terror attacks, you know

Have you guys stocked up on sardines and rice yet?

1 Like

And when it’s people like this, he’s a Trump supporter

When it’s a muslim exploding girls in a pop concert, he’s simply “an extremist”

taking sides is really silly at this point, ya know

At least call the spades what they are

I think that was part of the point. When one person does something extreme, it’s not a reflection of everyone else who holds similar views.

1 Like

Satire is lost on some, very often on Trump aficionados.

You don’t need to get everyone to think alike

But the thing is, the act of one single person can create a whole lot fo changes

This guys who blew himself in Manchester, how many deep hate did he create on the English? On particular individuals? I have to say, I don’t think I’d just sit and weep if someone had killed my daughter, wife or mother because of some retarded religion. You can expected lone wolves or small groups to start hitting the muslims in their countries soon.

I don’t know why people are seemingly capable of putting these people in the category they belong in - TERRORISTS. They terrorize Muslims and non-Muslims alike. Hating on regular peaceful Muslims does nothing but make it easier for them to recruit.

But very often the peaceful mulims become crazy muslims

As does the occasional peaceful Trump supporter, turn into a psycho killer.

2 Likes

Why do they do that?

And once more I say this

If you already have your own crazies, why importing more on top of those?

Taliesin Myrddin Namkai Meche, My dear baby boy passed on yesterday while protecting two young Muslim girls from a racist man on the train in Portland. He was a hero and will remain a hero on the other side of the veil. Shining bright star I love you forever.

3 Likes

Just graduated from Reed College, evidently with honors. There’s a few bucks nobody will get much return out of.

Meanwhile, the suspect.

35 year old known white supremacist and felon with a fifteen year rap sheet.

1 Like

And why does this sort of individual is still allowed to roam free?

1 Like

Because Republicans need criminals.

1 Like