Trump's gonna live to be 200 -- his new doc

His cognitive health is normal – for a fat, priviliged, entitled, low IQ, pasty white tub of margarine.

4 Likes

Interesting that you should leave out narcisisstic thin-skinned mid-functioning sociopath.

4 Likes

Ronny Jackson is a lifer in the Navy, currently holding the rank of Admiral (O-10) which is a remarkable attainment since he entered the navy with a direct commission a mere 25 years ago. It would normally take an Annapolis graduate line officer 25 years to make O-7 if s/he was good.

And he holds the appointment Physician to the President at the President’s pleasure.

And he didn’t resign when Trump’s staff wrote a fake doctor’s note and signed his name to it, misspelling his name.

Yeah, he’s credible as hell.

1 Like

Trump is 239? He’s well north of 300. Meet Carter Kyle, he’s a TE for the Vikings and would you look at that, he’s 6’3" 245 for comparison.

1 Like

Also, Trump is only 6’1" at best, that’s easy to double check. A Rod IS 6’3"

Yeah, I always thought he was closer to 300.

Obama’s 180, 6’1"

1 Like

Thread to Trump.:rofl:

swiped

Yes, but we all know that like in the private sector some people get fast tracked, and being WH Doc for 12 years for multiple Presidents certainly wouldn’t hurt a Military career.

I rode on a MAC flight once across the Aisle from a Navy Captain (= to a kernel) who couldn’t have been much over 30 and was one of the guys like Colonel Kilgore, seemed to be bathed in a golden light. I’ve often wondered about that guy; who, what etc

2 Likes