Trying to eat healthy

Your dairy has hormones in it though doesn’t it? I remember there is something about American dairy vs Canadian dairy that was different.

They will pry cheese from my cold, dead hands.

Hormones, antibiotics, etc. Horrid stuff.

Where I live:

While the administration of growth hormones known as BST or rBGH to dairy cows is allowed in the US, it is illegal in Canada and therefore not permitted for use with any dairy cows. As for antibiotics, BC has some of the highest standards for milk production in the world with zero tolerance for antibiotics in milk.

2 Likes

There is also this:

Pasteurization destroys enzymes, diminishes vitamin content, kills beneficial bacteria, promotes pathogens and is associated with allergies, increased tooth decay, colic in infants, growth problems in children, osteoporosis, arthritis, heart disease and cancer.

The free turkey is in the NuWave. Just some butter and seasoning spread around on there. Gonna be good - and for a couple of weeks. 8.1 lb breast. (isn’t this where we all miss Road?)

PS: this one doesn’t have a pop-up. Very disappointing.

Update: 46 minutes to go. You can really smell the orange. mmmmmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_i306jOudQ

That article read as an opinion piece without a shred of definitive science linked to it.

/dev/null

Don’t tell yer Amish it’s unfit for consumption. We have our local farms here that have raw milk too.

As do we.

Raw milk is better for a body, period, no matter how that article read.

I can’t have anything unpasteurized because I’m immunocompromised.

I agree. I don’t much drink milk though. I should probably try it raw just for an experiment.
I was allergic to milk as a child so have avoided it as a drink.

Update: 15 minutes remaining - If my calculations are correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2WWQAvS_6I

PS: DONE!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was reading that shit and scrolling and you said EXACTLY what I thought you would, because that’s how I felt

Too complicated

Everyone says some different shit

The other day I was reading this doctor with a gazillion PhDs swearing the secret is eating according to your blood type

The same food that kill me (AB-) would be good for my wife (O-) like red meat, for example.

Wheat is ok for me, but bad for her

I sincerely don’t know what to make of all of it

1 Like

Enyways - You’re the quicker giverupper. Seems to me that a noted truth seeker should be willing to put in a little work, and not just be looking for the vunderpill available from yer local pharmameister. C’mon, boy - you got moar’n thet. :wink:

I don’t know about blood type. That seems like BS. But we’re all wired differently. But for the most part, high nutrition, low carb/sugar/saturated fats foods are good for everyone, and foods made out of lots of chemicals and empty calories are bad.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m allergic, too, but I’m pretty sure I’m only allergic to milk that’s missing its natural enzymes. I don’t ever drink milk, and I only very rarely eat cheese. But if I need to put milk into anything that I cook, I use raw milk only.

[quote=“LotusBud, post:76, topic:18245, full:true”]
Yeah. I’m allergic, too, but I’m pretty sure I’m only allergic to milk that’s missing its natural enzymes.
[/quote]Maybe so. You should drink some and validate the theory.

Yeah, I think that anybody who basically eats good, clean food on correct quantities will be free of most diseases

The longevity of the Japanese is very linked to that, at least was, now they are having trouble getting good food, since it’s all expensive there

My wife’s grandma is pushing 100 in a couple years, and the woman is lucid and strong

Also rich up to the kazoo, lived her entire life with a nil of stress of worries

A selfish bitch who doesn’t give a shit about anyone but herself, greedy as hell, but healthy as a prize cow

Well, only the good die young, they say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO5VV5PISHU