Trying to eat healthy

Might as well. It sure as hell is more enjoyable.

1 Like

Only with lots of Mayo.

1 Like

Preservatives, processed food, over eating, etc, would be my guess.

It can have more sugar but wheat bread is the far better option for diabetics because of its affect on blood sugars (less of a spike).

It’s true. The last time we sacrificed a lamb the guy who brought it had tied it up and put it in his trunk and the poor thing was terrified. The meat wasn’t good. The liver and kidneys were just fine though, but then they always are…

Sickening. It took 3 Billion years for that lamb to evolve, it deserved some respect.

So we ordered a pizza for dinner, wasn’t nearly as good as I remembered, didn’t make me feel sick really just sluggish as fuck and ready for a nap. Feel like I ate a bunch of garbage food…

1 Like

Guess why? :grin:

As before, listen to your body. It may be that it will be able to handle pizza again. For now, just heal.

oh yeah, I know I just did eat a bunch of garbage food… really I wish I would have just had another salad with a little chicken and a veggie, so back on the healthier eating.

1 Like

A couple of weeks is all you need before your body gives up its want of garbage.

1 Like

So I’ve been sticking with this for the most part and I’ve lost around 10lbs so far and I’m slimming down without exercising much, plus I think I’m eating more than before. Seems like without all the excessive sugar my body is eating the fat… I’m 6’2 - 186lbs at the moment.

1 Like

I started a change about a week ago, lost 4 lbs already. Of course those are easy pounds, I will move up or down by 2 or 3 without noticing.

I’ll be getting some exercise in when it stops raining and stays warmer, by mid summer after farming all spring I should be a fit 170-175lbs.

2 Likes

Holy shit, you make me feel like a tub of lard. I’m about 210

I’m trying to get back below 200, right now I got my sights on 210

I was about 210 last summer and stayed around there for a long time.

You guys are fat fucking pigs!

And…?

1 Like

Thread to Wabbit.

O Starling, who is that in your mirror these days?