Trying to eat healthy

I’m at 120 and look like a holocaust victim.

4 Likes

Yeah man you need some food in ya, a month at McDonalds… eating fatty shit.

3 Likes

What the fuck are you talking about? I’m medium. It says so right on my clothes. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Seriously, I think it depends on the manufacturer…

1 Like

Do NOT do that DM!

It’s the manufacturer, the cut, the style, even the batch. A size is mostly a good guess on a starting point.

Don’t worry, I couldn’t if I wanted to. I can barely swallow sips of liquids.

I remember when I had my gall bladder out. They were testing my tolerances by moving from IV to clear liquids. After days of nothing I finally got some green Jell-o. Now I hate Jell-o but this was the best damn thing I’ve ever tasted. I got two bites and had to go to the bathroom. When I got back, a nurse had taken my Jell-o.

I cried.

3 Likes

182 today, 6’2, and Dave’s not here man. I think this is the thinnest I’ve ever been… I got down to around this weight over in Asia in 1993. Most of my body fat is gone, wanna see my tricep?

3 Likes

Yeah I do.

Grats on your weight loss. I bet you’re looking and feeling pretty fine.

I weighed 161 for a while. It made me feel very uncomfortable. One night a coworker asked me when I was due, and I committed right there and then to get down to fighting weight - which I have.

NEVER AGAIN !

1 Like

But you’re like 4’8 or something aint ya?

1 Like

:laughing: Just about.
I was in the REI store last w/e, and was just taking a look around. I hear this voice behind me say “Can I help you with anything”. Turning, I’m looking ito the chest of this woman who is 6 feet in height. We had a very nice adult conversation and the whole while I’m thinking how perfect a couple we’d make if only she wasn’t 3 inches taller than me. I’ve never dated a woman who was taller than me. Every day now I’m wondering how that would work out.

Still feeling better, ain’t starving myself or anything, haven’t been getting much exercise. I think I never burnt the fat off before because my body was too busy burning off all the sugar and carbs I was consuming. I have one 7-Up every morning and tea and water the rest of the time. I mostly eat chicken, chicken and rice, chicken and vegetables, chicken sandwich (whole wheat bread), chicken stir fry, chicken tacos… chicken, chicken, chicken and half the time I’ll just have some Lima Beans on a piece of bread with a little butter for lunch. I eat a little bad chocolate, a little ice cream here and there…

You think you eat a lot of chicken…:wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk_ilymWo4s

I am trying to get back to my original weight.

6 lb 12 oz

3 Likes

She could have an operation to me her 4 inches shorter or taller

It’s a really good idea to not deny yourself those little things that make you happy. If you want some chocolate, have some. Just don’t eat shitters of it every day.

Either way, looks like you are on the right path. Good on ya!

2 Likes

My brother had to have a leg shortened and it’s not something I would recommend to anyone who doesn’t need it.

1 Like

They were doing it a lot in Japan or China years back because tall girls were in style - not kidding - unreal