Tweety Matthews, you've pitched your last hardball, send your career down here!

Shoulda put “hard”-ball in quotes thusly

But I got a tingle down my leg when I heard he abruptly quit MSNBC

If anyone isn’t sure about Chris, look up his performance on Celebrity Jeopardy, it was sad, I have wondered if Tom Hanks didn’t model his SNL CJ character after Chris.

I think this sucks. He was booted for being old and uncool.

That’s shitty reasoning.

I think there was inappropriate touching involved.

He also just recently compared Bernie’s campaign to the rise of the Third Reich, so he may be well past his relevancy stage.

The comment about Bernie might have been dated, but it wasn’t anti-Semitic. He was calling Bernie’s campaign an overwhelming force. As the Nazi’s were over the French.

He wasn’t calling Bernie a Nazi.

This "wokeness’ bullshit is plucking my last fucking nerve. We are starting to try to sanitize society and make us all the same. It’s too much for not better.

There could have been a million better analogies to present to a Jewish candidate. Maybe too woke for you but certainly tone deaf AF.

I think it’s over sensitive since he didn’t present it TO Sanders. He said it about his campaign.

If you don’t believe we’re sanitizing our society, watch us lose this fucking next election with our bullshit.

There are far more damaging things to worry about. I wish our folks were actually awake…especially the cool “woke” people.

If you want to grouse about it, consider this:

At Fox, you don’t get fired unless you’re costing the bosses 8 figures in harassment settlements.
At ABC, you don’t get fired unless you have an opinion. (David Wright got 'Project Veritas’d)

I actually think Chris my be suffering some form of dementia. I really think his faculties are in decline,

Hopefully Morning Joe is next. His only real redeeming value is he doesn’t like Trump either.

I’m talking about the bigger picture here. The people left of center spend so much time shooting at the circular firing squad.

It’s dumb. We need to stop looking for perfection. It doesn’t exist.

Which is kind of what I was saying as well, about the ABC guy. The right gets outraged, OUTRAGED! at someone giving an anti-Trump opinion in private when their shills do it on the air daily. The left needs to stop playing so nice.

I agree with us needing to stop being so damn nice. But since Franken was taken out by a bunch of nonsense from that right-winger “actress” we’ve done nothing but take out our own people.

The right can be outraged, fuck them!

1 Like