Very Nice Hike This Afternoon

Pic, or it didn’t happen.

I might upload it eventually.

I am uploading fucking videos and you can’t do one pic

1 Like

It just sometimes feels like too much trouble.

Yeah, touching an icon is tiresome

get a phone off ebay on the cheap

Well… since Killing Eve isn’t on tonight I may take a little time with it.

Been taking L-Arginine and L-Citrulline - the only explanation I have for why my breathing had improved so dramatically. I notice this when climbing hills and steep slopes - I do not get winded as I have in the past, and it is more than just improved conditioning. Good stuff.

…also the Mishmi Takins are helping a lot.

Interesting. I have been taking L-Arginine and Aceytl L-Carnitine. I have an extra heartbeat and low blood pressure. I’m also taking Co-Q10 and milk thistle. The instances where I almost pass out have decreased, and I’m pretty sure the supplements have helped.

Milk Thistle for Liver function?

Milk Thistle is good for butterflies also. Not that you seem the nervous type.

It’s also good for the heart.

That is what the L-Arginine and L-Citrulline is sometimes prescribed for. 2:1 ratio

Yes. Why I’m taking them. Like I said, I have an extra heart beat and low blood pressure. Lately I’ve been getting very dizzy. Doc wanted me to take some shit to regularize my heart beat, but it also lowers the blood pressure. I already have low blood pressure, and have been feeling it drop when I get dizzy. So, WTF? No thanks. I’ll stick to the natural stuff, which has been helping, noticeably.

Are you monitoring your BP? Omron makes good units for home use. I have a couple myself.
L-Arginine can lower BP.

Yeah, I need to get one.

Didn’t know that. I’ll double check.

Take some magnesium - it’s is great for energy - srsly

Are you planning on taking it?

What Was the Beaver Pond:

Wild Onions I collected for tonight’s Salmon.

A good place for hanging a hammock

Blackberry Bush (lower Left) in lush woods

The Lenapehanna downstream. Should have brought fishing gear today.

Some authentic 18th Century masonry:

2 Likes

It’s all so beautiful.