Waldo On Weed

IN THE FALL OF 2014, at six months old, Waldo was diagnosed with a very rare, very aggresive form of eye cancer known as bilateral retinoblastoma.

At the time of diagnosis, doctors told us what most people are told in situations like ours:

that chemotherapy - which is to say, steroids, opiates, narcotics, bags of pharmaceuticals and other hard drugs - is the best, safest, and most trusted option in modern medicine when it comes to fighting cancer.

The only option, really.

“…In order to save your son’s eyes, and his life,”
they told us, “you should take our advice…”.

So we did.

Chemo began later that week.

This isn’t a sad story at all…

Because something else happened to Waldo directly after that, something incredibly simple, that changed his life, and the course of ours, forever…

Something we were raised to believe was bad. Evil. Useless. Foolish. Unsafe. Not Medicine. AGAINST THE LAW.

Something called weed.

Specifically, cannabis oil.

IT WASN’T EASY TO FIND, where we live.
And it was in no way legal (as is tradition in many parts of the US), but that didn’t stop us, our friends, or Waldo’s uncles, from getting it for him.

With considerable help from experts in the field, and a few tough decisions, we traveled across the country and tracked some down.

Upon my return home, Waldo began his new, cannabis-based cancer treatment.

We saw firsthand just how powerful, precise, and effective this sacred medicine is when administered to a fragile infant.

Needless to say, we were absolutely floored by the results.

Within just a few short hours, Waldo began breastfeeding again. Crawling again. Pooping again. Laughing again. Being himself again.

Our newborn baby, Waldo, was back to ‘normal’, all things considered.

In other words,

cannabis helped him. And us.

A LOT.

Over the course of the next year, as he continued his various forms of chemotherapy, we continued his cannabis therapy, in secret.

And during that time, something funny happened that rarely happens to people in situations like ours:

we stopped giving our son pharmaceuticals outside the hospital, altogether.

And he stopped puking, altogether.

He stopped losing weight.

He never needed a blood transfusion, once.

He never needed a platalet transfusion, once.

He stopped acting sick.

We were told by countless medical professionals, some of the most respected in the western hemisphere, that our baby and his incredible cancer fight was ‘nothing short of a miracle’…

“The chemo must really be WORKING,” they said.

"…whatever else you’re doing at home, KEEP IT UP!" they insisted.

So we took their advice.

We kept giving our kid weed.

http://waldoonweed.org/

4 Likes

All emotionalism aside, the fact that Big Pharma will get authorization to release whatever poison they concoct, but cannaboids are blocked for “lack of settled science”, is nothing less than evil.

5 Likes

2nd part of the video

So awhile back this somewhat religiousy older woman I had done a little work for in the past contacted me about doing some more work and told me she had stage iv breast cancer. It sounded like she had resigned herself to doing some chemo and just dying, she lives in some red state hell hole like West Virginia or somewhere. So I’m like you need to do whatever it takes to get somewhere like Colorado and start eating/consuming concentrated cannabis oil and sent her some information and some videos to watch… never heard anything back from her again… I hope she’s in Colorado high as a kite, but I’m thinking probably not.

1 Like

After you told her that she went down to the Meeting Hall where her and Pastor Billy handled snakes to reaffirm her faith in the Lord God Almighty, she got bit and didn’t make it.

Many people suffer from a lifetime of brainwashing and propaganda, not just about weed but about all kinds of shit. They hear some shit like that and that amygdala hijack deal with the brain kicks in and they can’t even process it. It’s pretty fucked up.

2 Likes

Trust me, as a Christian I have heard “but it’s a drug, it’s bad”. I can counter with “so are opiods, so is alcohol and tobacco, etc etc” but if you’ve been taking your moral compass from institutionalized sources you are gonna have a hard time understanding that these sources may not have the same view as God might. (Yes, Billdo, I understand this presumes the existence of an external God, spare me the blablabla that is forthcoming)

I guess that’s a nutshell description with organized religion, on a variety of subjects.

A really, really good friend of mine died of cancer last month. She was completely faithful to the Western medicine cancer scam, and it is what killed her in the end. Her doctors actually told her that the chemo she did for breast cancer gave her the uterine cancer that then spread all over hell and back and killed her. I could never convince her that there were other ways to handle her illness. It pains me every day that she’s gone, when (I truly believe) she could still be around, kicking and screaming.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss, I remember you talking about her a few month ago.

Thanks. I couldn’t even mention her death till now, because I didn’t want to go on a cryng binge. I’m finally getting used to the idea that she is no more. Sucks.

1 Like

The state of IL killed a good friend of mine a few years ago. When he was diagnosed with stage IV prostate cancer he had contacted me wanting me to research some alternative cancer treatments online for him and what do I run into… I had already seen Rick Simpson’s Run From The Cure movie but I found a lot more about it, including cancer researcher Dennis Hill who had put his own stage IV prostate cancer into remission with it.

So I gave him the info, plus he did some further research of his own at a friends who had a computer, but it took him like 3 months to even acquire the oil, in that time he cut all of the sugar out of his diet and started juicing and eating mostly vegetables and fruits. I imagine either he or someone he knew probably had to grow it and make it, he was no stranger to weed but hadn’t been using it much the past 10 years. A drop of the oil would knock him out. After a month of doing it he was doing quite a bit better and after 3 months it was like he had made a miraculous recovery, was feeling better and had gone back to work managing a bar and grill etc.

Then driving home late one night after work he gets pulled over, he passed the breathalyzer so they took him to the hospital gave him a blood test and gave him a weed DUI even though he hadn’t used any since that morning. So they run him through the system he ends up on probation with drug urinalysis which prevented him from self medicating. A few months later he started getting sick again and opted for the chemo they had been trying to push on him all along and was dead within a month.

But yeah, he wanted everyone to know about cannabis for cancer too. His doctors that didn’t have any idea he was taking it were amazed. I would guess the oil he was using was probably mid grade in quality compared to what can be achieved. But anyways, that’s what put me on the medical marijuana bandwagon…

Another guy who had been in the band had gotten liver cancer or something a few years before that, he died from the chemo too not the cancer itself. Everyone I’ve personally known who has died from cancer died from the chemo more so than the cancer.

And I used to date a nurse who was high up at the big cancer center at the local hospital, she had to get out of there and switch departments because she couldn’t stand the way that shit was ran. She actually cared about the patients. She had already watched her dad and then her sister die of cancer and she knew it was all bullshit… she told me that cancer treatments are one of the few drugs that doctors are allowed to get a kickback on from the drug companies and it was like 1/3 of the cost of the drug.

So while we were together she was doing quality control and cost analysis type shit trying to find ways to save the hospital money etc. and she’d run shit by me and I’d say nope, that won’t work, cuts into profits… and I’d be right every time, the stuff she’d come up with that would make the hospital a bigger profit they were into but anything that would cut into profits would be ignored. She left there not long after we split up but still works in the medical field I think.

2 Likes

Wow. That sucks.

That’s terrible. Sorry to hear it and my condolences. My SIL died recently of cancer and it was the same deal. I tried to convince her of alternatives once she got to the point of being told she was beyond any hope of recovery, but she just wasn’t interested.

If I have or ever get cancer I’ve already made up my mind that I’m going to get my treatment at City of Hope. They not only have the top, cutting edge conventional treatments in the world, but also espouse the full range of unconventional treatments like nutritional science, mind & body and yes… even RSO. Their survival rates are way beyond that of the norm. Cancer Centers for America has a similar approach, but I don’t think they have any local facilities.

1 Like

Also… Like I’ve been saying for years, where you live plays a large role into whether you survive cancer or even the type of treatment you get for other injuries and illnesses. When I was injured badly back in St. Louis in 2006, the neurosurgeons did a total hack job. To their defense, they told me up front they were limited in what they could do and that I should pursue more advanced treatment options once I got back to Los Angeles. I did just that and ended up getting a new type of reconstructive surgery that basically saved my right arm and gave me back about 80% of it’s use. Sadly, that’s just the way it is. A lot of people in the Midwest end up dying of cancer who would otherwise still be alive years later is they had access to more advanced treatment options and better attitudes regarding alternative treatments.

1 Like

Was 2006 the famous Pigeon War?

No, that was 2007… a year later… same arm. Fell off the fukking roof fighting a battle with the pigeons and broke my arm in half. The 2006 injury was getting hit by a car while standing on a trailer hitch.