Warren with an 11 point lead now in Iowa

Warren surges in latest Iowa poll
Last weekend all the candidates descended on Iowa for the state fair and crossed off important items from the list, from meeting voters and giving speeches to eating fried food and looking at a butter cow sculpture. Coming out of the cattle call, one poll shows a big winner: Elizabeth Warren. Warren led with 28 percent of likely Democratic caucus-goers in an Iowa Starting Line-Change Research Poll, 11 points ahead of Biden and Sanders, who were tied for second. It is a 16 percent bump from Warren’s position in a similar poll in May. The only other candidate to clock in at double digits in the August survey was Pete Buttigieg, who placed fourth with 13 percent.

While Iowa Republicans haven’t had the best luck at projecting the future nominee (the last three winners were Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee), the last few Democrats to win Iowa (Hillary Clinton by a slim margin, Barack Obama and John Kerry) all went on to win the nomination.

Biden still leads in most national polling, but Warren has worked her way into second in two August releases from Quinnipiac (21 percent, to Biden’s 32) and Fox News (20 percent, to Biden’s 31). A Morning Consult poll found the Massachusetts senator in third with 14 percent, behind Biden (33 percent) and Sanders (20 percent).

Cunt with a capital C

I would rather see fucking trump in

lol…

Keep it up, ya cranky old fukk. Yer wish will probably be granted.

She is handing it to hime

fucking 70 percent tax on ammo and then spend 100 million on curbing gun violence after putting the manufactures out of business and making a few new agencies

If it worked it would it would be great but it ain’t gona change a fucking thing except make sports people and causal shooters pay more

And ban assault weapons which will mean everything with a trigger

I resemble yer cranky old fuck

go read what she wants to do and tell me what will change

My statement stands

Fucking cunt is going to reduce gun violence 80 percent

she musta hired the fucking ONION to manage her campaign

Pro Tip, not everyone is an hysterical one issue voter. And gun violence likes being in the headlines so…

I think Trump is going to win again.

1 Like

While I know that is possible, I do not think he will, I think the cracks in his base are starting to show.

How the fuck is it one issue - the fucking cunt wants a financial trans tax also - it does not end

She has no fucking idea how HFT works - she is a fucking moron - lets fucking destroy WS cause about 3 people did some bad shit fuking 20 years ago

get the fuck back in yer tent - one issue?

I hope you’re right.

I have almost no faith in the US electorate.

2 Likes

Sadly,nor do I.

Precis por favor?

They voted for Dubya twice, they’ll vote for Trump three times.