Washington taxes are garbage

Brought to you by liberal media… even they say it sucks. Nothing like taxing your middle and lower class :wink:

Business movers and shakers like regressive taxation, hello? “Trickle down” anybody? Do you even want to get into management someday?

There has to be one at the bottom, just like at the top. This is simple math.

Every ballot I get there’s a new tax that is aimed at the poor and effects the poor more

Liberals hate the poor.

Link?

3 new taxes eh :man_shrugging:

If you don’t like it, move.

(that’s what CONS say about things like shiddy jobs etc etc etc)

Nah, I’ll do my civic duty and vote against the poor-hating liberals.

Maybe one day they’ll hang from a tree, but for now- I’ll vote against them.

So which one of those is supposed to increase taxes on the poor? Is it the one the one to prohibit new taxes on food or the one about background checks on guns?

Who is mostly affected by gas prices?
Grocery prices?
Fees and class requirements on guns and such?
Poor people.

Don’t go all elitist on me now.

The entire world is moving to clean energy, even china, it will benefit all gods creatures to have a cleaner environment, even the rich people.

If we are going to have guns, I would prefer that people have at least some clue on how to handle them safely, and to not be able to by one during a moment of anger.

I agree, but this bill still shouldnt pass. It makes me a felon if someone steals my weapon and kills someone. If its LOCKED in my house. There is also no limit to the cost of such courses, and the possibility of WA following another States suit (rising prices then eliminating the classes) is a total infringment.

Anyone who votes for 1639 who agrees with it, is either a blithering idiot or hasnt read the bill.
Absolute fact.

Edit: oh yeah and you’re waiving your medical privacy
For life.

So much hate and violence in this thread.

You do what you want, but I prefer to not work with or live next door to or attend school with people presenting homicidal thoughts.

Good thing you’re online in that case

1 Like

I don’t like traitors :man_shrugging: