Wayne Huntsman, Gigantic Dumbass

Suspect arrested on arson charge in massive Northern California fire

A 37-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of deliberately starting the massive King fire in Northern California that exploded in size overnight and now threatens thousands of homes, authorities confirmed Thursday. Wayne Huntsman was booked Wednesday on suspicion of arson and was being held in lieu of $10-million bail, according to the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office.

This is beyond dumb…he’s gotta be a sick fuck.

Some guy gets angry, beats up another guy. I get it. Not smart, but I get it.
Some guy gets angry, smashes a window. Ok, I get it.
Some guy gets angry, lights a fire in the midst of a drought? uh…don’t get it.

I don’t get any of it…but certainly not someone willing to burn the shit all down.

he’s got to be, at the very least, criminally insane

A lot of times they like to pin this stuff on someone too though. I remember during one of the great Mississippi floods they blamed this homo volunteer for sabotaging the levee and sent him to prison for 20 years.

What about if a guy goes into a Burger King restroom and pisses all over the urinal and floor like he’s a baron or something?

That, I totally get.

Yeah, that I don’t get either.

What a tiny little man inside of the pisser.

What about taking a huge dump at a really nice restaurant and leaving it unflushed?

Classy. I think it suits you.

whoa: I never did that.

Oh, I thought it was a confession of sorts.

my bad

wow, you’ve got a mistaken impression of me.

I’m sure that’s happened to others before.

I don’t know, I guess if a guy thinks those things are funny…I assume that it’s something he might do.

Every guy thinks taking huge dumps and pissing and stuff like that is funny.
The ones who don’t are lying.

Well, I know my son finds it amusing. But he’s 17 and I am clear about what I think is funny or not.

I don’t want my son to grow up to be a brute that beats up people (or understands doing it), disrespects women, or is a douchebag.

It’s my responsibility to grow a proper young man; I do my best.

Years ago I worked at this place and one of the guys took a huuge dump and stuck another guys business card in it, and also taped the guys business car to the first fifty or so squares of toilet paper, the owner of the place happened to find it, he called the guy that was dumb enough to leave his business card at the scene and told him to grow the fuck up.

1 Like

lmao!

Some men just want to watch the world burn.<

Probably some homeless guy set it on fire by accident trying to cook his food. One of those #1 country in the world problems. :slight_smile: