We all got RFC friends

I am confused as to what the fuck they are

Are they fucking commies or Nazis

or

some some half breed comnaz

I think I will call them Nazcoms if it was not already taken by some ancient Indian tribe

How about “hateful fucks”?

Maybe that’s just me.

Lately, in convo online I have mostly been using Trumptards and several variations on that theme, Trumpbois, Trump Humps, Trumpidiots, Trumpfgts and so on…depending my mood ring and that days horoscope. Trumptards is a little played out, but it just fits so well with so many different personalities.

1 Like

I do like “Trumpbillies”.

2 Likes

I took a Deportz thing and used it for good not evil. I put TRUMP in all caps, including when building TRUMPtards. Yahoo doesn’t censor it (yet).

1 Like

Huh?

OH CAPS

Fixed it, thanks

Who’s opposed to putting Trump in casks though? You’d need at least 4, but, no matter…

1 Like

Casks are for good booze, sillyperson.

I thought they weren’t refilled.

Only if they are empty

Oh they reuse them well. I’ve had stout beer that was fermented in a barrel that was previously used to make bourbon. Fantastic

Oh wow. I had no idea. I thought they were one time deals. We have a cabinet full of bourbon and whiskey, which I don’t drink and don’t know that much about them.

Send the Whiskey and Bourbon up to me I’ll do a full audit, and send you my analysis.

1 Like

Might be something to consider.

1 Like

Your beau must imbibe from time to time, i’d guess.

Yeah, he likes buying different ones to compare the flavors. I actually am able to discern some of the undertones in them.

I’m a total wimp though. One time I happened to inhale too deeply into my lungs and the fumes were so strong in my lungs that I stopped breathing.

It took about 20 seconds to start breathing again and only did so with major wheezing. I think I now know what those that have asthma suffer through. Yikes!

I got into Single Malts, mostly hitting a nice Bar and having a couple. Trying different ones, and High $ Tequila’s some of that big ticket licker is really really tasty, smooth and mellow like a nice wine. But I haven’t gone out for Drinks like that in ages. And don’t remember the last time I had any “hard” stuff.

That would be a bit disarming…

Just today my friend breathed wrong some Chinese hot sauce and couldn’t breathe for a time. Nerd that I am, he gestured for my inhaler and recovered quickly, Wabbit to the Wescue. We were a bit worried for a time, there.

1 Like