Well that hurt

Trolling opportunity aside, this is to be expected. Try not to get too frustrated about it. The rock painting work will still be there. :wink:

4 Likes

Cannabis has been proven to help heal brain injuries, maybe stock up on some edibles for the month.

At minimum some CBD stuff which wonā€™t fuck up a pee test for you.

2 Likes

I came home laat night.

2 Likes

Hopefully, youā€™re more comfortable at home.

1 Like

That doesnā€™t sound like fun. I hope that you heal quickly.

2 Likes

Hoping youā€™re well medicated and getting some relief. Hang in there, youā€™re young, youā€™ll heal up, you got this. .

1 Like

If anyone wants to help out, my girlfriend made a GFM. As of right now, weā€™re looking to replace my glasses and such that burnt up with the fire.

4 Likes

Why doesnā€™t the drunk assholeā€™s insurance buy you a new pair of glasses

Little cow milking going on here - he got a job at boeing which prolly pays fer glasses and the army which doing lasix fer free and heā€™s out begging - wtf?

https://youtu.be/_wO8toxinoc

As Lorna said, his friends will be there for him. I expect that includes many of us. But I need for Nicole to be more specific about lost wages, the drunken assholeā€™s insurance, and Davidā€™s own insurance which probably covers uninsured motorists. If Nicole is just fishing for spare change, no harm and no foul. But Iā€™m already working on four or five other peopleā€™s GFMs so I have to put my few shiny stones where they are needed.

1 Like

Insurance and all that BS which is awesome to have, rarely if ever makes you 100% whole again money wise, and there are up front costs like glasses, etc.

Iā€™d slip you a few bucks David, but right at the moment Iā€™m cash poor.

Boroā€™s own insurance should be paying for this stuff and going after the other asshole (or their insurance) for costs

True, but as Bro says the insurance companies have ā€œtheir waysā€ of foot dragging and so onā€¦beginning with jacking you around about the value of the car you were sitting in at the time, and they will often take over a month on this ā€“ especially if you reject their first lowball offer.

I had liability insurance and turns out he isnā€™t insured

Oh wow, merde, sorry about that. Ouch. Do you still have the Vette?

1 Like

Then ya sue. My insurance will do that for me, you may need to goad yours into it.

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking this guy sounds like he might be a turnip, Driving a Bronco which they havenā€™t made in 20 years, and no insurance, I doubt if he has a lot of capital. But there might be something to Help David, even if itā€™s only garnisheed wages.

And if he only had liability, I doubt if his Insurance is going to get too excited about pursuing comp claims on his behalf.

1 Like

Why the hell arenā€™t you crying in that pic? You look happy and smiley.

1 Like

I think heā€™s just happy to be alive, David might be young and still thinks he knows everything, but I think heā€™s a good person and he works hard. I donā€™t think he had any silver spoons growing up.

God dammit, I know if Uncle Nick was here heā€™d help, in a couple weeks I should be able help a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyGY2NfYpeE

1 Like