What he DIDN'T sign up for

I have been wanting to get this off my chest.

1. The MSM, including of course Fox, has been making this thing in Niger out like it is a big mystery which it is not. The heavy fighting against the militant Muslims in Niger has been carried out very successfully by crack troops from Chad. When the travel ban on people from Chad was instituted, most likely in retaliation for Chad’s reluctance to do a favorable oil deal with Trump’s pals, Chad reacted to this insult by withdrawing all of its troops from Niger. The Green Berets were unaware they no longer had protection as the Muslim militants started taking over Niger. We have now lost Niger to them. Trump doesn’t want to talk about it because it happened on his watch and he isn’t informed enough to even know why.

2. The presence of our troops in Niger, ostensibly to provide support and training, has been pretty much a Black OP, and Congress won’t be wanting to talk about it either since THEY also don’t have much oversight. It beats the shit out of me what our actual national interest is in this conflict, except that it’s a way to spend taxpayer money on the War on Terror and make a few crony capitalists richer. But to take it back to SGT Johnson’s community and family, it sure as hell wasn’t benefiting any of them in any conceivable way.

3. According to the blogosphere. SGT Johnson was abandoned alive at the scene because the civilian contractor who handled the extraction “blew the headcount.” And it took two days to recover his mutilated corpse, so his family will sure as hell not get an open casket funeral.

4. The DOD is investigating ITSELF over the event, so there’s no problem. Everything will turn out to be Johnson’s fault, or Hillary’s or Obama’s.

4 Likes

Isn’t Niger chock full of oil with no environmental standards?

It’s a con paradise

1 Like

It looks like NIger is waay ahead of us on affordable housing.

2 Likes

I initially misread this. Where’s Reggie, anyway?

2 Likes

Benghazi !

So how were the new shoes, Imelda?

1 Like

Just posted on that thread. More on my nut hunting to follow.
Don’t hurt yourself replying to that one, Spoon. :wink:

That there is some REAL low hanging fruit, Doc. I’d better leave it for a pro.

:roll_eyes:

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/10469159.jpg

1 Like

If whitey Trump and his ever-changing crew are allowed to have their way and continue this shit for another three years, this country will be the armpit AND the shithole of the world come 2020.

1 Like

So in nine months Trump couldn’t pull them out, Yet he could hand deliver several rolls of toilet paper to Puerto Rico?

1 Like

Eat shit trumpsters…

2 Likes

Like that old Manufacturers Rep told me, “Yup, people want to be lied to”

Learn something, loser.

“Then-President Barack Obama sent the U.S. forces to Niger in 2013, a time when extremists were on the rise in northwest Africa. Boko Haram was on the march in Nigeria, Niger’s neighbor to the south. Radicals aligned with al-Qaida had taken over large parts of Mali, Niger’s neighbor to the west.”

Were you ignorant of these facts? Or are you suggesting that the US not fight Islamic extremism where it is found, and helping our allies with same?

Dongley, I think you can take that oily answer as a “yes.”

Holy smokes, Johnson, how far back do you go with this place, anyway?

So does 4 Elite Warriors getting wasted one of them horribly abused and tortured, which the president decided to make light of. “Yes Mrs.Your Guy, he was brutally tortured, and abandoned on the field to do die a horrible death, but hey. he knew what he was getting into, amirite? tough luck sometimes” And now we’re winning?