What is White nationalism, you ask?

I’m sure from my post, you can figure it out.

I wouldn’t be so sure of that…

1 Like

Just don’t tell him about the quote thing. Let’s see if he figures it out.

1 Like

lol…

That sounds like an academics way diplomatically saying ‘anal retentive’

1 Like

Yes, yes it does.

I can’t stand vocabulary upchuck.

Did that screwball type that big post out just for me.

Darn…I sort of wish I’d taken the time to read it. But as he has yet to post anything I’ve found remotely intriguing, on balance it would have been a waste of my time.

I’m flattered, though.

TL,DR

1 Like

That’s what we call a “NO YOU!” here. :laughing:

Of course I did expect you to dodge the challenge, dimwit. It was a one time offer, Stooli :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, one last thing about the fish. I’m a catch and release fisherman. In all my years of fishing I have rarely caught the same fish twice. They learn, while you on the other hand can be caught and released caught and released caught and released…

I knew you’d be upset I didn’t mention you.

Not to be confused with a former poster who had a similar but unrelated nick.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7d/93/d0/7d93d0df744114fd9166e5a7a0eddaea.jpg

And also a triple-poster. :grinning:

he’s old school

like me

fuck that multiquote thing

Or, hysterical.

Think this through with me, Lotus.

You have basically necroed a comment I made over two weeks ago, in post 69 of a thread wherein you just posted the 194th post.

And the only purpose of your quoting me seems to be to allow you to call another poster “hysterical” over a comment she made OVER 2 WEEKS AGO, a comment I addressed AT THE TIME with a characterization that she accepted and moved the fuck on.

Does that not seem sort of odd to you? I’m speaking of your post, not hers and not mine.

1 Like

It doesn’t seem odd to me. In fact, it typifies her usual behaviour whenever she gets her knickers in a knot over something I’ve said in another thread.

I fail to grasp why people talk about Lotus as if she is a normal, rational and intelligent being, when time and again she displays all the hallmarks of a whackjob off her meds.

And that’s on her GOOD days.

1 Like

I can tell you aren’t gellin.

They’re just jaelous looser babbies, pay them no heed.

https://youtu.be/HaA3YZ6QdJU

I can find things I like about most people including ones who are nuttier than fudge. (No Lotus, I am not saying you’re nuttier than fudge.)

I’ve always maintained that Lotus has MANY adorable qualities.