What is White nationalism, you ask?

2 Likes

Question: What’s a word used to describe someone that uses insults to demean someone else they accuse of using insults?

Answer: Lotus.

Rationale: Because she does that, constantly.

Now it makes me wonder if I am the only one who sees this clear as day. Hrm…

He’ll settle in and bring his humourous side out once he gets off the defensive/aggressive.

He has no reason to be fearful.

To be honest, I am so fucking sick of members joining new boards and being attacked for no good reason then shit on for being defensive. I’ve seen it with Spoon on a board I invited him to and now with Lou here. It’s really hard starting up with a new group of people without the bullshit, nevermind having to come in to a place and immediately have to go on the defensive.

I asked Lou to join because I’ve posted with him for 6 years. We agree on close to nothing but he can hold a conversation, has a sense of humour, can articulate past a grade 4 level, and has a perspective that makes me think about things differently. I thought it would be nice to bring him together with a bunch of people I feel have many of the same qualities.

Now if bringing new people into the fold isn’t what you want around here, say the word and I will stop with the invites.

I’m sorry was the new guy whining to you? That had to be embarrassing.

1 Like

Whoa!

What’s embarrassing is watching you guys treat a new person like shit.

I am not one of the “you guys” you refer to, Starling. I think I’ve been friendly and even civil to him, because I’ve seen the quality of his posts on that other forum and think he will be an asset to this one…after he gets the chip off his shoulder.

I don’t see this advent of Lou in quite the same way you do. He hit the door with his sword out, and even so nothing has gotten out of hand. No one has called him a faggot, tried to bully him, panel abused him or threatened to kick his ass…so your analogy is inexact at best.

2 Likes

What E said.

He’s a conservative. Conservatives are shit. It’s practically the full definition.

The full def includes “Steaming pile of”…

[quote=“E_Normus_Johnson, post:69, topic:20410”]
No one has called him a faggot, tried to bully him, panel abused him or threatened to kick his ass…
[/quote] Well shit, I’m really slipping these days, although I did suggest he’s a homo at least once.

Also,
Caught two very nice river smallmouth bass today.

That’s a known fact, pal. And since you generally only show up on weekends, it seems pretty pretentious of you to think that anyone would consider you an artbiter or exemplar of who should post here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9FzVhw8_bY

2 Likes

[quote=“E_Normus_Johnson, post:73, topic:20410”]
And since you generally only show up on weekends
[/quote] Well many pardons, pal, but some of us work.

PS: Sounds like your way of wishing me around more.

Awww, that’s sweet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey were anyone else wondering if they had taken off their footwear for the in the water shot?

Thank you for defending me. But, I must say I don’t feel slighted in the least. As you said when luring me here, these are good folk in the main, with one glaring exception which we needn’t go into.

I am perhaps guilty as Mr Johnson accuses. But when have I ever embarked on a forum like a churchmouse? I have no complaint about the welcome I’ve received…such as it is. If people here find me too much to handle, a short PM from a mod asking me to leave is all that is required.

I’m new, I’m different, I’m confronting and I’m challenging…as has always been thus. I fit, or I don’t and if I don’t nature will take its course.

So Starling can drop the Lady Brienne act?

I know you are not one of “you guys”, nor was I addressing you. And yes, you have been friendly and civil.

I can say after my own not so warm welcome here, I understand the defensiveness you call a “chip”. I hope he will settle in but I don’t expect him to back down or roll over. It’s not his style (he’s not Canadian after all haha)

And just so you (and now everyone else is clear), I stepped down as an admin in large part because of how you were treated. I could not be a part of something that treated decent users the way you were treated, nor will I sit silently by in the face of this bullshit. Maybe I should but I’m not going to. I expect you know me better than that.

Starling will do as she wishes. Its important to her that she has supported the forum by bringing in new blood, and she would hate to see her effort in vain.

She has no need to worry on my account.

This used to be an Ella Fitzgerald signature tune, so no White Nationalism is intended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acb-js00c40