What is White nationalism, you ask?

Which poster would that be?

The one who is absent the tools for lernin.

Please provide the name of said poster by his/her current handle.

Thank you in advance.

How odd that Midge would be here stirring shit and not wanna tell you why or whose.

Why is because I despise conservatives. The “whose” part will just have to remain a mystery.

It’s Lou. Why wouldn’t you just say so?

I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but if you get off the labeling and talk to the guy, you’ll find he isn’t a conservative in the American sense.

Well, I know he’s a reactionary (a defining conservative trait). That was an easy thing to set up discovery of. I know he’s a knit picker, discovery of that was also easy to set up. You’ll notice that none of the other alleged cons here went for the bait. Only a true conservative at the genetic level would fall for that on the internets in 2017.

I’m reactionary and easy to set up. Does that make me a conservative?

Did you not read the profile that geneticists agree upon as conservative traits?

Of course I did but I read it yesterday so now I have to go read it again. Dammit.

1 Like

“This research consistently finds that conservatism is positively associated with heightened epistemic concerns for order, structure, closure, certainty, consistency, simplicity, and familiarity, as well as existential concerns such as perceptions of danger, sensitivity to threat, and death anxiety.”

Generally, a life motivated by fear, a hate response to anything “outside”, and a lack of creativity or experimental curiosity, the very driving force behind the advancement of culture and technology."

Okay, I now see why it was so forgettable. It’s really kind of bullshitty.

What I do find interesting is you know pretty much nothing about Lou and he positions on issues but will apply some buzzword laced crap as a means of judging him.

No offense Doc, but that’s dumb.

1 Like

What’s bullshitty about it? I find those things to generally be true regarding conservatives.

1 Like

I was thinking exactly the same - I shuda spoke up

1 Like

What do any of those things really mean?

huh?

WTF does this really mean?

This part makes more sense - I know what that means - the first part not so much

Generally, a life motivated by fear, a hate response to anything “outside”, and a lack of creativity or experimental curiosity, the very driving force behind the advancement of culture and technology."

Yeah, I get the fear bit but what does the first part mean? To me, it’s buzzword bullshit.

It means that they’re prisoners… of their own consciousness or more like lack of… and hate everyone else for their freedoms :stuck_out_tongue:

You just made that up :smile: