What The Health

Makes a pretty good case for the Vegan diet… time to cut down on my meat consumption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-MYKsuzSfY

What The Health Documentary

What the Health is the groundbreaking follow-up film from the creators of the award-winning documentary Cowspiracy. The film exposes the collusion and corruption in government and big business that is costing us trillions of healthcare dollars, and keeping us sick.

What The Health is a surprising, and at times hilarious, investigative documentary that will be an eye-opener for everyone concerned about our nation’s health and how big business influences it.

1 Like

I will watch it later. Looks interesting.

It’s not meat that’s the problem … it’s the low fat lies that keeps us on the sweet teet of sugar.

1 Like

Number of toxic chemicals applied to vegetables has risen 17 fold since the 1960s

https://www.yahoo.com/news/number-toxic-chemicals-applied-vegetables-142518496.html

…and eating meat is murder - unless it’s road kill.

IMHO, every food that is produced using contemporary Big Ag methods is toxic and carcinogenic.

2 Likes

I’m okay with that.

Even then, the crap they spray and fertilizers get all up in the water table.

After all - it’s them or us.

which are even more concentrated in meat

1 Like

2 days without eating meat or dairy, I’d stab you for a piece of chicken.

1 Like

Where do you get your protein?

beans, rice, bread, peanut butter, etc.

I’ve went about a week without eating much meat at all and no dairy, just some chicken tacos wed night, and, I feel better and I also feel different kind of like their meat drugs are decreasing in my body… the girlfriend and I both noticed weird changes in our sex drive like the meat and dairy was making us hypersexual or something, we’re still having sex but it’s not like oh me so horny all the time… the meat has a bunch of hormones in it.

Also more energy and getting more done it seems like.

I doubt if I go full on vegan or anything, I’ll probably still eat a little chicken, cheese and eggs here and there but just decreasing it a lot. I’m just going to fix things we’d usually eat but make vegetarian versions, veggie tacos, veggie chili, vegetarian spaghetti, etc. etc. use more beans to get protein. Also started eating some protein bars just to get more protein in.

1 Like

Protein bars tend to have a lot of sugars also.

I think the one I had earlier had like 13g of sugar in it.

Just my two cents: if you keep eating dairy, make sure it’s organic, preferably raw. The stuff they put in industrial milk, eggs, and chicken is the worst.

1 Like

Canadian milk doesn’t contain any steroids, growth hormones, or antibiotics. Hormone use in chickens has been banned here since 1963.

4 Likes

Life feeds on life. There is no escaping that. It makes no difference if it has a face or not.

Yes, in the creator’s infinite wisdom, it created a system of life which feeds upon itself.

1 Like