When ya ride a bike

We had this dour faced nun named Sister Margaret. We used to make a big stink whenever she smiled which was about once a year.

Our worst was Sister Donald. The worst ones always had man names. I hated that school so much…

Sister Consolata was the worst, but she never broke me. I emerged victorious.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z92bmlcmyq0

Did she turn you into a CON? If so, she broke you.

No, watching all of the stupid hippies in the 60’s and 70’s did it.

2 Likes

Watching them? Did you watch them having free love? (perv)

1 Like

Clinton did it for me. And then once I saw how cons have so much more fun poasting I was hooked.

1 Like

It amazes me how many people with NUN TRAUMA end up being trolls. Someone should do a study.

1 Like

Say what ya want - there was order

and they did a good teaching job

I liked most of them and to this day still do

We yearn to act out yet fear punishment. The anonymity of teh internets is perfect for us.

While I am pretty scientific I have friends who are scientific as well. They all want to find life on other worlds. I do too but that’s because I think that such knowledge would be fascinating plus not having life on other places would be a waste. I think that my friends, though, want to find this other life because they feel lonely, because they want to feel connected.

I think, yeah, but what if the only life scientists find out there is amoeba like. LOLOLOL Your are right, the only thing that is real is love.

1 Like