Why is everything about race?

I’d call it shit talking about an annoyance of hypocrites.

Who are these hypocrites that you speak of?

“Anyone who”

If the shoe fits, wear it. If not, do want matter.

That was vague enough to be considered a surrender.

1 Like

Everyone is in agreement that Slavery as we commonly define it, has been over a long time, but it wasn’t until my lifetime that African-Americans were finally given full rights of citizenship ie, they could no longer be denied a job or housing, or a Burger, or denied the right to vote. But the cultural memory of blacks literally not equalling whites lives on, but progress does happen, see Obama. in my lifetime a lot of blacks were denied the right to vote, and then we voted in a Black President (OK Bromo half black)

1 Like

Who has suggested that white people today are responsible for slavery? What they are is left with the legacy by their ancestors.

So black people are also left with the legacy of slavery.

Name me one race that didn’t utilize a form of slavery.

I’ll wait.

We’re talking about the US. We’re not talking about the entire globe. We live here, we don’t live anywhere else.

and we’re talking about events that still resonate stongly today, what was it your comrade said ‘they’re watching us’?

1 Like

By that logic my ancestors had absolutely nothing to do with slavery.

Huh?

Except benefit from the accumulation of wealth in this country largely off the backs of slave labor.

My ancestors were Swiss, and they came over around WW1.

They took no part in slavery.

Nobody has, thus the man which Boro accuses is but of straw.

1 Like

Whether your ancestors did or not is not due to logic. The herring which you toss into the discussion is quite red.

1 Like

Oh so it’s my fault African people were enslaved by other African tribes? It’s my fault the Irish were enslaved?
(On a side note, the pyramids were not built by slaves)

Grain silos not pyramids and they were slaves

The Irish were never slaves, many of them were “sponsored” to come here under contract to be worked off with whatever labor they could offer for a set period of time,(Not too unlike your deal at Boeing and the Guard) and the Irish were not treated as poorly as the actual slaves, good god man, the Irish are white!

Well that’s where you’re wrong.