Why is everything about race?

Why do you Hate the Honorable DR. Ben Carson, Patron of Fine Dining Tables?

How does any of that have to do with the OP?

I think he’s afraid to admit that America never had a racial divide issue, until Obama got elected. (ie, the very idea that a White Person was no longer running the show, but one of them)

Nah, they’re conservative talking points. Slavery wasn’t such a big deal because everyone did it.

Fuck the fuck off with that shit.

And as one of our famous Conservative Politicians said in 2010, ‘well, they was probably better off under slavery’

Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ) — one of the most conservative member of Congress, according to a new National Journal ranking — decried the strained state of political discourse in an interview today with blogger-activist Mike Stark. While defending hate radio host Rush Limbaugh, Franks said bipartisanship and “true tolerance” is about “being halfway decent to each other in spite of the differences.” But when the conversation turned to abortion, Franks made a clearly indecent comment, claiming that African-Americans were probably better off under slavery than they are today:

FRANK: In this country, we had slavery for God knows how long. And now we look back on it and we say “How brave were they? What was the matter with them? You know, I can’t believe, you know, four million slaves. This is incredible.” And we’re right, we’re right. We should look back on that with criticism. It is a crushing mark on America’s soul. And yet today, half of all black children are aborted. Half of all black children are aborted. Far more of the African-American community is being devastated by the policies of today than were being devastated by policies of slavery. And I think, What does it take to get us to wake up?

Again with the straw man. Who is it that said it was your fault again?

2 Likes

Wabbit, you’re so goll darn smart!

“Some people come here and say, ‘I didn’t come here, to a slave plantation, to hear about slavery,’” she said. “There’s nothing to do but keep pushing back.

I found this in a story about Monticello, Jefferson and Hemmings. Only in white America is that even possible.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/m/7a498fc2-aae9-3b3c-a874-8f4aa4a46038/ss_sally-hemings-gets-her-due-at.html

Oh so that’s why the yuuge focus on the historically small illegal border crossing issue, I’d wondered.

1 Like