Windows ten review - ya fucked up doc

My way works - tried tested and true -

SHS

That’s the way it’s SUPPOSED to work but it’s Windows.

Awwww!

Yer prolly using a crap thumb just like yer SSD junk

buy something that works and stop blaming windows

I’m not blaming Windows. I blamed Seagate - repeatedly - for making a shit drive then discussed my issue with a USB boot and said I had to use a Unix utility to recover the contents of my drive. That’s just fact Duke.

The deleted post was deleted because I said something inaccurate (yes it happens) not anything mean

I know. I read it and replied to it before you deleted it.

You just need to get you a DNA hard drive.

2 Likes

I picked it out for the colors. I think it looks racey! But not in a scary negro way, in an adrenoline fueled thrilling way.

1 Like

I bet he could sell that for a gazillion Chinemerica bucks in Aliebay in the future! A collectible like that!

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking.

I had sich speakers, but no flames on them

The flames add a certain warmth to yer mid ranges.

(True story,) I was reading this review of some very high end (Read mega Expensive) Stereo.Audiophile equipment and these two guys that reviewed stuff together in a kind of good cop bad cop way spent a couple paragraphs arguing over whether these speakers made by a retired Russian Aeronautical Engineer in his Garage sounded better with the matte black cabinet finish or with the oiled walnut, one of them was positive the oil walnut finish let the Treble sounds be more free.

LOL first PC I bought in the US, I went to the defunct COMPUSA, a Pentium III with a whopping 64 mb RAM. A couple months I had been there and instead of the driver license I opted for a computer first, I was really bored I wouldn’t afford a car so soon.

I had save a gran just for that. I entered the store and some dude comes and starts bugging me. That was the biggest computer store I’ve ever visited, I had only checked those tiny ones in NYC, never had been to a huge one so far. I said I wanted a computer, guys brings me to the high end ones. I really wanted something that burned CDs and could go on the Internet. All those expensive PCs that came with a fucking printer and I wanted none of that shit, I still had to buy a chair and a desk for the whole thing. I saw I was on the expensive end of the row and started walking the other and the dude was practically trying to drag me back, talking about some fucking rebates and didn’t even know what the fuck was that

Then I arrived at the barebones. From $900 it went to $300 and I was like hello, hey you fucker, how come you didn’t show me this?

And then I saw the CD recorder I wanted for a mere $100 bucks and I almost came in my pants. Add another $100 for the CRT, and $100 more HD, keyboard and mouse and the modem and bang, the same PC the fucker was trying to sell for $800 bucks I could get for a little more than $500. Dude was clearly pissed off

Dude still tried to stick some Norton and I laughed. Then he tries to remind me that the system came with no OS. I had borrowed the CD for W98 that came with a Gateway from a cousin and I said “That’s ok, I know how to press enter to start from the CD”

Dude just turned his back wand went looking for a real sucker

Didn’t even help me to put my stuff in the cart and got yelled at by his supervisor when I made an ugly face picking up the CRT bwahahahahahahaahhaahahaha

2 Likes

I start out with DOS and floppies and 640k of memory with a system I paid about 600 for -

but it did have two floppies - 320k they held

Sounds like my first one in 1990, a Brazilian assembled PC-XT with 30 Mb HD (my dad really splurged on it and some friends would drool on that, i understood why when I saw them booting with disks and loading games on cassetes on their older PCs)

a 8088 running at 8 Mhz with 640 kb RAM and a 360 KB floppy drive and a 16-color grayscale EGA monitor.

It lasted me good until the dread 386 and Windows 3.1 came around, in 1993.

Mine was 4 Mhz and then I got one that had a turbo boost to 10Mhz - I was at the show then - LMAO

I sed before my employer offered a 30 MB HD and a color monitor fer 900 and the whole fucking place jumped on it

I said in my head - HOW THE FUCK COULD ANYONE EVER USE 30MB UP

1 Like

The first computer I ever had had I think a 30G HD, a buddy said “Shit dude, that’s huge, you’ll never fill that up” Well after the Step Kid showed me a couple good music stealing sites and I started downloading every song I’d ever heard, one day I over filled the drive and fuck had to reload windows an shit, karma I guess.