Windows ten review - ya fucked up doc

It’s not too late Nimbus, just use the Windows cleanup tool and select “old windows versions”. Do a Defrag afterwards.

1 Like

Had to use a local account

Fuck it

Tired of this shit

Time to get a Mac.

maybe fetch this

Ten is just too much for some here to handle

maybe go to the playground and find a 5 year old to help

why the fuck spend 5x the amount for a mac when ten does the same thing?

Well the Macs are pretty.

And so are the new Dells

If you are comparing Windows 10 to a Mac, I’m going to outright call you a dummy.

What’s the diff

you want to race doing a spreadsheet - same thing

browse the net - same thing

If fact the apple browser sucks worse then anything I ever tried

so why would I spend 5 times the money

I am fucking running Vista here and it is just as fast browsing as any mac

facepalm

You’re a big ole dummy.

I been reading about windows verses mac and have not come up with one reason to spend 3 cents more for mac - in fact quite the opposite

windows hands down

SHS

1 Like

I’ve used other people’s macs many times. I do not like them and do not understand the culture.

3 Likes

I used one once - I am like what’s the big deal

300 hundred bucks verses 1500 bucks WTF?

1 Like

The Mac “success” is this: use an OS completely closed and control every single piece of software that runs on it. Make it less than 10% of the market and even the hackers won’t care about it.

Voilá.

I like to run all kinds of shit on my PC, install emulators and virtual machines.

EVERYTHING is compatible with Windows

1 Like

Case closed

Used to be if you were heavy into graphics, photo editing, making movies and shit, Mac was the only way to go. Windows caught up a few years ago and I can’t really think of any reason to pay the premium for Mac. I think it’s just a cultural or status thing now… not a feature/functionality thing. Fukk that nonsense.

I remember a program from Broderbund, Fantavision

I got a copy of it but never really made anything with it, had no manual

I dabbled with 3dstudio r4 back in the day, even did some vignettes for the local Tv station back in 1995 and 1996, some stuff for VHS home videos like wedding videos and whatnot

Now about it doesn’t use NTFS. That’s enough for me alone.

I can…

NO DRIVERS. All hardware works all the time (you get my drift).

I run a PC because I don’t like change but I used to support MacBooks in my office. They were soooo much easier to network and support than the PCs. The permission based file system is far more secure because it’s only given the permissions it needs by default. Then there’s far fewer viruses (yes, I know there are more Windows users).

Shall I go on?

And I should care about any of this?

I put an apple pic on my puter

Bitch runs faster already

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - I feel much better now - kind of like I know it all and am superior to the windows masses

A soothing calm powerful feeling

I feel so much more important now - yes I do, more then ever, mac - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -

LMAO