WOOOOH! Now THAT was Scary

1 Like
1 Like

Humour (or humor in American English) is the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement.

You missed it and you got leg humpers - shakin my head

I didn’t miss it. I laughed then played back.

Not that I would wish to add to a controversy but…best I could do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFqb1I-hiHE

Boy, you gotta carry that weight,
carry that weight a long time.

carry that weight a long time…

Now - if you listen to the places where Fanny is mentioned not part of the “take a load” off lyric - I think it is clearly Fanny and not Annie. “time to get back to miss Fanny, you know she’s the only one
…who sent me here with her regards
for everyone.”

I’m in the Fanny camp on this one

It ain’t either/or…it’s both.

In the end, everything is abandoned…Anna Lee herself, the tasks imposed by Fanny, and even the traveler’s car… as he catches a freight to return to Fanny. I think Robertson has said that he was heavily influenced by the Spanish director Buñuel. The broad wake left by the song is certainly broad enough for both ladies to ski on.

It’s also a shameless self-hijack, apparently in a quest for a high poast count, but go ahead and mock yourself if you must.

As you know - my threads are never hijacked - they are free flowing communal art forms, subject to, or of, the twists and turns that life itself leads us through.

FAYW

So if a woman is named Fanny you are calling her a…?

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: PPpppPPThthPpThT!

I love the Beatles!!! Abbey Road is one of my fave albums.

1 Like

As you know, words can have multiple meanings. If you call a woman named Gaye by her name, you aren’t calling her a homosexual. If you call a woman Fanny (dim. of Frances/Francine) you are just calling her by her name too.

I just found your post funnier in the Queen’s English.

Oh - you think it’s funny that someone loses their wallet? Have you no understanding of what troubles that can cause a person? Have you no sympathy for the person in such a situation.

Fanny face! :angry:

No, I found it funny that you were feeling up your twat while looking for it :smile:

1 Like

Fetch this - add a machine and sew yer secret pockers

http://allentown.craigslist.org/atq/5757100092.html

Those again>?

I like looking at them on CL

this fuck did not even have the sense to brush the hay off

Do not go. You will be turned into a bird cage and lamp shade (or maybe a bird cage cover) .