World: Hey, they landed a probe on a comet, cool

Seriously, women couldn’t find anything else to bitch about besides the guy’s shirt?

I wouldn’t take my time to comment on it if it weren’t on the board…but I think it makes him look like the dweeb that he is. We all know he can’t get any, he needn’t advertise it.

But since it is on the board as a topic, I think he’s an idiot.

Score.
And, I might add, one doesn’t watch the television.

You’re hateful. You really do hate women. You’re worse than the board Hooligan, really.

Sorry, I don’t understand this post.

That’s awfully convenient.

All you post about is your hatred of women that don’t meet some standard that you think you have the right to set.

Who the fuck do you think you are, asshole?

???

asqueroso

That shirt has a very confused, unattractive design. Maybe he should find a Gay friend to advise him on fashion and such. lol

Apparently he’s a LIB, otherwise he would have told the feminists to go fuck themselves.

1 Like

Or maybe he’s just a human being who actually figured out why the shirt is offensive and why it was highly unprofessional to wear it. Admit it was wrong and move on. That’s the way to defuse the situation. Not by defending misogyny. He’s way smarter than you guys.

It’s not like he was wearing a shirt with some guys banging some naked chicks. It was a cartoon shirt for crissakes.

5 Likes

Cartoon or not, it’s the same message. Women are sex objects.

Grow the fuck up.

PS, my hub does not have low T in any way, nor is he a “plushboy” whatever that is. He is handy with a drill and hammer, he likes to build stuff, and expressing his emotions is challenging. Just like the rest of you guys.

I hope he don’t use nails like Doc -

Poasters here have been ridiculed for expressing emotions. I myself have felt that scourge on occasion.

lol.

1 Like

I once discussed my mood swings and tendency toward depression and was mercilessly ridiculed.

Indeed. I have on occasion come here looking for, if not sympathy, empathy, and it has been denied me.

Is that why you’re a mean bully instead?

Does it make you feel powerful?