WTF could have done this

LMAO. Okay.

You can try to deflect from the truth, but it’s still the truth.

Billdo’s gf has nothing to do with this forum and any topic on it.

I agree, it was a witty comment. :grinning:

1 Like

Yours was funny and a joke.

Dragging her in to argue about Billdo’s carbon footprint is not funny.

Dragging her in! Oh, the horrors, the horrors!

It’s rude and uncalled for.

This is a perfect example of how you cannot and will not EVER EVER EVER EVER admit you are wrong.

Sheer perfection.

You’re rude and uncalled for.

^^can never admit to being wrong^^

That’s a weakness, not a sign of strength.

I wasn’t wrong to ask Billdo if his girlfriend drives. It was a simple question.

The fact that you

A) had hysterics over it at the time,

and,

B) Are STILL dragging it onto threads

says way more about you than it does me.

No, it’s pretty universally agreed here that bringing family into discussions is not okay. It says EVERYTHING about you

You yourself got pissed off when Spoon mentioned your children in a post.

What’s the difference?

Will everyone who actually agrees with what Oak said (in reference to my asking Billdo if his girlfriend drives. You know, do you AGREE that I was dragging family in when I asked that question?), please rec her post?

I mean, she says its universally agreed.

(Spoon was insulting me, dimwit. I wasn’t insulting Billdo or his gf.)

No one is interested in getting involved. Billdo has recc’d me before on my comments. It’s HIS gf.

And so has Holliday.

You got pissed at Spoon not two weeks ago. Why would you if it’s okie dokie behavior?

Can’t answer, hypocrite?

You were dragging his GF into an onboard discussion that has nothing to do with her. Simply to try to USE her against him.

It’s wrong.

It’s okay for you to name call isn’t it?

It is not pretty much universally agreed, is my point. I would bet more people think you’re an hysteric than agree I did something wrong in asking Billdo that question.

Thing is, most of them won’t admit it anywhere but in PMs.

Yeah, your leg humpers aren’t going to agree with me. Wow, there’s a shocker! lmao

Billdo agreed with my comments about it. It is HIS gf.

Not long ago you said you didn’t PM. I guess that was another lie.

And what people do in PMs is none of my business and they probably agree. You are outing these people, whom I could NEVER guess at…

Good job, selfish.

What people did I out?

I said I rarely PM. Which is true.

YOU said it is pretty much universally agreed. By universal, you mean you and Billdo?

And Holliday and Spoon and Rabbit said something about being disappointed in those that used family…but maybe he only meant Ape.

I know that everyone knows it’s wrong. You know it’s wrong.

Yeah. Link to where by “something” they meant you can’t ask someone if his SO drives. Horsehsit, Oak.

PS,

You think it’s bad for me to ask if Billdo’s gf drives, and fine for you to say “No wonder you’re alone” to Ape. That shows yo have literally no sense of compassion or logic. It’s sick.

It’s about using family to attack…you were attacking Billdo and wanted to drag his gf in.

Rabbit said he was disappointed in Ape for dragging my SO in. I can’t imagine you would be a special case.

I was NOT attacking him You need help. He was attacking me, you complete and utter moron.