WTF could have done this

Ape insulted me and my SO.

Yeah, you’re always the victim. I think someone posted a thread about that.

Again, it’s okay for you to name call. lmao

You parse so intricately, Oak. Yes, indeed, it’s fine to be a disgusting battleax like you and insult anyone and everyone in the most repulsive manner, but should anyone even mention your precious, delicate SO, THAT’s going too far. You’re the one who told everyone, on multiple occasions that he watches FOX. Maybe you shouldn’t have shared that if you don’t want anyone bringing it up.

I call complete and utter horseshit on your fine-tuned hypocrisy.

You are the queen of personal insults. And this “don’t drag family members in” thing is only recent. You have insulted others’ family members on multiple occasions. And I said INSULTED – not just asked a simple question about them.

I have ever talked about your family and never would.

You don’t respect any boundaries. You can keep blaming or everything that I do. That’s fine.
However, I am not responsible for your egregious behavior. You are. You’re blaming me for what you choose to do. You choose to attack my SO and want to make me responsible for that. It’s a choice you consciously make, over and over. Are you saying you have no control over what you post?

Grow up, it will do you a world of good.

I have never given you any information about my husband. If I had, I do not doubt for one split second that you would have used it against me many times by now.

BTW, my saying I would shoot myself before I would shack up with someone who watches Fox News – that’s simply my opinion, and if you must be a narcissist about it, then OK, it’s about you, NOT your SO. It’s not dragging your delicate, sensitive SO into anything. I don’t have to stop insulting Fox New watchers and the people who love them just because you partnered up with one.

You are responsible for your behavior.

I’m not responsible for what you choose to do.

And you double down and keep insulting me and my SO.

He has nothing to do with this board.

You keep accusing me of being full of hate. On the contrary, you hate someone you don’t even know.

Yes, I am. And you are responsible for being such a hypocrite, and forever parsing things so fine that they can’t help but fall in your favor – in your mind, anyway.

OAK’s TOS #9255. Oak may hate all she wants. But everyone else must get their hate approved by Oak first.

You are a hater who never runs out of rationalizations for why you hate.

It must be painful inside your head.

Lotus ir responsible for Lotus’ behavior.

Oak is responsible for Oak’s behavior.

Simple stuff, critical thinker.

Link?

You’re wrong LOTUS.

WRONG.

Link please.

This whole damned thread.

It’s too bad that no one has the integrity to call you on it directly besides me.

I’ve been insulting your SO in this thread? Link?

Did you find out what was destroying your crops?

Yeah I caught some big fat nasty republican cow out there last night stealin my stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice turn of phrase here.

I wrote it in my notebook.

Was it a raccoon?

I told you, it was a big fat republican bitch, he claimed she was a “real sweety” as I was throwing her out of my yard. :stuck_out_tongue: