WTF with all this road rage - doesn't anyone just wanna get home

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/alleged-road-rage-triggers-massive-180624571.html

1 Like

Santa Clarita is full of rednecks. Just sayin’.

I cannot believe how easily that SUV flipped.

Also, you have to wonder, do people just drive around filming everything they do in a day? Is that how they catch these accidents on video?

I think a lot of people have a dash cam going these days in case they’re involved in an accident.

What do they think this is, Russia? LMAO.

1 Like

Driver falls asleep, motorcycle wakes him up with a kick and he loses control of his vehicle in a jolt reaction.

I don’t see road rage.

It didn’t look like road rage to me, either. It looked like the car driver was either texting, or like you said, sleeping.

Although, the guy on the motorcycle could be the one who set the whole thing in motion, if the car driver was awake and the cyclist scared the fuck out of him when he kicked the car…

Either way the car driver is at fault, in my opinion.

THe motorcyclist shouldn’t have kicked the car. He could have easily not done that.

2 Likes

You realize the biker was reacting to a potential vehicular homicide right?

Reacting, yes. Responding would have been a better choice.

I thought that the first time I watched it. But later, it didn’t look like the car actually came close to the bike, and it looked like the biker was overreacting.

Yeah, watched it again. The biker was being unnecessarily aggressive. He also kept going after the other two cars were in obvious distress. He’s a dick. You have to watch it from the very beginning, because the replays within the video cut out the part where the biker moves up so he can kick the car, which is not endangering him.

Why can’t the polite bikers denounce these uncouth bikers?

1 Like