Yahoo acct

So, I’ve received 2 warnings from Yahoo about terminating my acct. 1x I was vulgar, but toned it down after that. Still got warned a second time. I think it’s some snowflake CON reporting me.

So, are they serious about terminating accts?

1 Like

I had a a longtime account terminated over a fairly innocuous comment in yahoo answers once. No wanrings just BOOM GTFO!

Get another account - use that fer trollin

2 Likes

Yeah, I lurnt that the hardway.

And keep the keyword filters in mind and remember the strategic misspellings, like azzhole, ,or fukkwit etc

I’ve had my account forever, I ain’t toning sht down…

2 Likes

I looked in my email there and noticed I had one administrative notice sent in August 2017

Don’t you need another phone number for that?

Some cell companies let you register a temporary for doing business, so you don’t get robocalled later.

Get a google number

DO I have to walk you thru this?

Sorry it was the other six

I put him back

LOL

Srsly

1 Like

Can it be a landline? Can they tell if it’s a business?

I’ll have to look that up.

I’m not a high tech kind of person. I know little about programs, aps, etc. It is just who I am.

Kidding

ya cud fetch a google then when you give that number out to people who you don’t want to know yer real number and they call the google one yer real phone rings - i think that is how it works

I fetched one

I guess it is only voice so I am wrong

2 Likes

I’ll see if I can register a new acct. TY though.

I got a lot tied to mine - wud hate to lose it

1 Like

Yeah, me too. Though for more serious matters I created an acct with some other provider years ago.

All my YH stuff gets forwarded to gmail - so I have everything in both places - ya cud do that

I only look at the gmail cause it’s nicer

but everything is still on YH

I have a new ID, the name is a complete insult to Trumpsters…but screw the snowflakes. I read the most racist and misogynistic shit, I’ve never flagged any of those shitty posts.

1 Like

What you express is my attitude about those that deny white privilege whilst sitting on their asses feeling entitled to everything going their way just because they fell out of their mom’s vagina in the US.

1 Like