You missed your chance, gunhumpers!

So anyway, since the gun auction place won’t sell Z;s gun for him, maybe he could paint a picture of it and sell that, I hear he is a very accomplished Artiste.

Something was bound to make me cry today, it may as well have been this thread. The thought of singing my child to sleep for the last time is a heartbreaking thought. I guess that’s part of why I think Zimmerman is such a piece of shit for robbing a mother of her baby boy.

Since a new site took up selling his gun, I hope someone buys it just to shove it up his ass.

1 Like

Come on you can’t be serious? He was wearing a hoodie, and he had apparently smoked a little weed before! He’s lucky some patriot didn’t shoot him earlier!

A lot of gunaphobes on this thread.

It’s back on.

Freedom is on the march.

^^^^what someone obsessed with Zimmerman would say.

You mean obsessed with Liberty.

Oh right, stalking kids and then shooting them is liberty, I forgot.

No crimes were committed, friend. Stop wallowing in your white guilt. It doesn’t create the investment needed in the black community.

How many Blacks have you invested in? (other than your crack dealer)

I just hate how trog’s are always throwing out these grandiose ideas, but are unwilling to do anything about it by themselves, they always expect someone else to do the heavy lifting.

Who the fuck are you talking to, Mr. Save a Refugee? LMAO

Holy smokes, don’t stroke out there little guy, as much as you dish it out, I thought you could take it too.

Here try the relaxation technique the therapist asked you to try.

Surrender accepted.

It’s like abortion. If you don’t want Zimmerman’s gun, then don’t buy it.

I have nothing more to say

A friend of mine from high school married, had a daughter. At three, the daughter was diagnosed with cancer. They fought it for two years, to no avail.

One day, the little girl said to her Mom, “It’s time to go.”

“You mean to the hospital?”

“No Mommie, to be with Jesus.”

She lasted another twelve hours and passed in complete peace.

2 Likes

Maybe this time…?

I thought Shooty McShootface bought that at auction a couple years ago?

According to today’s article, the prior auction had a lot of fake bidders, one of whom bid millions. Maybe this time the gun will actually sell, who knows.

Wow. I missed this thread the first time around.

Some people are beyond sick. I want to vomit at the thought of someone getting joy from owning that gun.

On a very different note, DM’s posts here choked me up.

2 Likes