You Won't Like This Libs

:rofl:

http://fullyloadednews.com/new-study-shows-women-are-more-attracted-to-conservative-men/

Fully Loaded News?

I could believe it. I run in leftie circles. So many hipster assholes in the crowd.

1 Like

"ABOUT
Fully Loaded News is a small, agile group of gonzo journalists that has teamed with former government workers that were sick of the bureaucracy, lobbyist and corruption of Washington to produce candid, biting stories and opinion of politics, guns, the second amendment, culture and our world; Fully Loaded.

Fully Loaded News does not believe in the 5 minute news cycle. Thoughtful, investigative news takes time and we don’t spew out dozens of scrap articles daily for ad revenue. Posts may come slower than other news organizations, but they provide meaning, in-depth insight."

Sounds pretty fly-by-night.

Do you ever notice conservative men loitering in Airport Bathrooms?

2 Likes

The article in the OP is trollbait and probably fake science.

In the first line we are directed to a “study” in Cognitive, Affective, & Behavioral Neuroscience but the encoded link takes us to a different journal with a different study, namely:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/315363680_Electrophysiological_evidence_of_perceived_sexual_attractiveness_for_human_female_bodies_varying_in_waist-to-hip_ratio

There is a quasi-journal with the title referenced in that first reference, but upon checking their search engine never heard of poor Sarah Grant, the “spokesperson.”

Me thinks you all doth protest too much.:rofl:

Your discomfort at having your troll rejected is understandable. :crying_cat_face:

The OP article is dubious at best. However, it is known that Conservative men tend to be attracted to each other.

1 Like

I didn’t actually read the article (I forgot) but if conservative types are bankers, business men, etc, and there’s a correlation between money/success and attractiveness. The claim is some genetic link about being taken care of or something.

On the other hand, I enjoy working with the lefty types but there’s just something about being hit on by a skinny dude in a tweed dinner jacket with brown elbow patches and a haircut he clearly gave himself in the dark. I’m more turned on when I don’t want to kick a guy in his vagina.

:smiley:

1 Like

So you’ve seen that pic of me in a beige corduroy jacket with brown leather sleeve guards?

1 Like

I have a vagina, my wife keeps it. From time to time my wife takes it out and lets me play with it.

1 Like

They get all the girlz…

Maybe in Canada, in the US most of the republicans look like child molesters.

I can’t say I have but I definitely want to!

Does that mean American women are attracted to child molesters?

1 Like

Here’s who gets laid the most

Musicians
Cops
Firefighters
Pro Athletes
I’m sure most doctors do pretty well

etc… I can’t see most nerdy republicans who either look like Karl Rove chomos or Duck Dynasty getting all the chicks.

A little more seriously, I don’t know enough people to make a lot of generalizations but it doesn’t matter, I don’t really care, articles like this one are great fodder for trolling.:grin:

I keep meaning to post a few snaps, I will try to remember. I am a little weird that way, not much of a selfie taker.

1 Like

It’s good fun. :slight_smile: